What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby just told me he has a four day weekend. Now we need to find something fun to do. Maybe go to San Francisco for the day and get out of this HOT weather. I would love to go to the beach too.

There is no book out there how to keep the guy :ugh3:

One....I hate having to use my phone to go here, I need to take possession of my laptop back from my daughter. Everything's so tiny, I accidentally go to the wrong threads, click the ad links, and visiting people profiles....and apparently 9 times out of 10 I will hit the i instead if the o :/

Two......I never should have started playing candy crush saga,
Never ever.

One....I hate having to use my phone to go here, I need to take possession of my laptop back from my daughter. Everything's so tiny, I accidentally go to the wrong threads, click the ad links, and visiting people profiles....and apparently 9 times out of 10 I will hit the i instead if the o :/

Two......I never should have started playing candy crush saga,
Never ever.

candy crush saga? hmmmm *checking it out*

No don't!!! Lol it's addicting!! Save yourself. I need like rehab or something

just tried it out. hmm it's aight. I like Jewel Destroyer better.

just tried it out. hmm it's aight. I like Jewel Destroyer better.

Yeah it's much better than bejeweled blitz and the like you have goals, they got harder, a lot harder. I'm on level 290. Yikes and I haven't thrown my phone across the room so I guess I'm doing okay. :)

Nuh uh!!! Wasn't me!! That was you! :p

But you made me do it!!! lol But I'll tell you one thing I almost fell in the floor when your mom said what she did!! LOL I really wasn't expecting that!!!:laugh2:

But you made me do it!!! lol But I'll tell you one thing I almost fell in the floor when your mom said what she did!! LOL I really wasn't expecting that!!!:laugh2:

That's because my mom is aaaaaawesome :D seriously my whole family is funny, especially my sister Angela and her husband :D he's like a white will smith

That's because my mom is aaaaaawesome :D seriously my whole family is funny, especially my sister Angela and her husband :D he's like a white will smith

Well I wanted to crawl under a rock!! Lol I thought I had got into trouble heh and whatchu talkin bout willis?!?!?! White will smith?!?! White men Can't jump!!! :cool2:

But if there as cool are you are its all good then :D

Well I wanted to crawl under a rock!! Lol I thought I had got into trouble heh and whatchu talkin bout willis?!?!?! White will smith?!?! White men Can't jump!!! :cool2:

That was Wesley Snipes ;)

oh? so they're in open marriage too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back