What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping my stepdad likes the house my mom and I looked at earlier.... perfect size for me and my dog, and the pricing isn't too bad (I would need a co-signer for the loan though). Needs some new carpeting (which I can see if the seller will do), some painting which I can do on my own when I have the time... kitchen could do with a bit of updating but again I can get to that when I can afford to. Thinking this particular house would be my best bet. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room and kitchen, utility room for laundry machines, built in storage space, a garage, shed in the backyard.... yeah I could live with that. 920 sq. ft for the house which is just perfect for me. :)

Very awesome; got invited by boss to go to an IBM presentation. Not that great part, that's the event after the lecture - spending the afternoon at BMW Driving School and then turned loose on a wet, dry, or circle track!

Very awesome; got invited by boss to go to an IBM presentation. Not that great part, that's the event after the lecture - spending the afternoon at BMW Driving School and then turned loose on a wet, dry, or circle track!

I thought BMW Driving School was kinda disappointing. did that several years ago. maybe it's more fun now :dunno:

Thinking that lately, I have been needing a nap as soon as I get home from work. I haven't been able to get my energy level back yet. GRRR

I thought BMW Driving School was kinda disappointing. did that several years ago. maybe it's more fun now :dunno:

Perhaps a rally racing school would be much more fun.

I am jumping to exciting to see on tomorrow see see possible on waiting to find out new job not yet meeting i hope be VR counsellor cheer!

am looking forward to WYHI tomorrow! yay for socializing with other deaf people! It's mostly for school aged kids (preschool-12th grade) but plenty of deaf adults like to go too. It's fun!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about trimming my hair tomorrow and a treatment. Zumba Cinco De Mayo!

Thinki abou this weekend.

That I don't want to do what I'm going to do tonight.

So me and my husband have been separated for a little over a year (he has the divorce paperwork just needs to send it back to me yay!!!!) Well his mother still lives donw here, he moved back to NH last summer. His sister is down for a visit with her daughter and grandson. She messaged me earlier today letting me know she's here and wants to get together. Ugh, why would she think I'd want to spend my Friday night hanging out with her? Seriously I'd rather count the fibers in my living room carpet. It's moments like these that make me want to pull the deaf card....oh no, can't hang out, can't talk to you, I won't understand half of what you're saying to me and you'll just end up getting annoyed anyway so how bout we just skip all that since neither of really want to chat with each other in the first place mmm'kay. But I think she wants my kids to spend the night tonight and the day with her tomorrow at their hotel and indoor pool. So maybe we can meet for dinner and we can go our separate ways from there. She takes my kiddos with her and I go home, all by myself. I like that idea :D

I confidental on soon go to deaf community my VRS CRTC :) I will see on my community today cheer forward!

Thinking of re-arranging my kitchen cabinets...and getting a new foot stool...I'm too short to reach the 2nd and 3rd shelves which make me a little angry at times....and wishing I were 5'6....:giggle:...with a 72'' reach....

That I don't want to do what I'm going to do tonight.

So me and my husband have been separated for a little over a year (he has the divorce paperwork just needs to send it back to me yay!!!!) Well his mother still lives donw here, he moved back to NH last summer. His sister is down for a visit with her daughter and grandson. She messaged me earlier today letting me know she's here and wants to get together. Ugh, why would she think I'd want to spend my Friday night hanging out with her? Seriously I'd rather count the fibers in my living room carpet. It's moments like these that make me want to pull the deaf card....oh no, can't hang out, can't talk to you, I won't understand half of what you're saying to me and you'll just end up getting annoyed anyway so how bout we just skip all that since neither of really want to chat with each other in the first place mmm'kay. But I think she wants my kids to spend the night tonight and the day with her tomorrow at their hotel and indoor pool. So maybe we can meet for dinner and we can go our separate ways from there. She takes my kiddos with her and I go home, all by myself. I like that idea :D

How old are your kids , if you have child custody and not on good terms with your ex husband would it safe to let your go with your ex sister in law? Would try he try to keep the kids if they're underage?

Thinking of re-arranging my kitchen cabinets...and getting a new foot stool...I'm too short to reach the 2nd and 3rd shelves which make me a little angry at times....and wishing I were 5'6....:giggle:...with a 72'' reach....

I am actually 1/2 inch over what you are wishing for and still find the top shelf too high. I got a "reacher" I guess you would call it long enough ago that I can't remember why I first thought of it. But . . . it really works well to keep from having to use a stool to get things like a box of tea bags or sugar substitute up and down. I now use one of those top shelves for things I didn't before.

I'm 5'7" and I still can't reach some things. I do have very tall ceilings and very tall cabinets. I save the top shelves for stuff I rarely use. It's a pain to have to go get the kitchen chair to get something, so I know, girl.

I am actually 1/2 inch over what you are wishing for and still find the top shelf too high. I got a "reacher" I guess you would call it long enough ago that I can't remember why I first thought of it. But . . . it really works well to keep from having to use a stool to get things like a box of tea bags or sugar substitute up and down. I now use one of those top shelves for things I didn't before.

Believe I know what ur talking about....don't have one of those...but seems very useful....Did a little re-arranging already...2 cabinets, the bottom shelves are for things I mainly use, and the 2nd and 3rd shelves are for other things such as tea bags, etc., but still not completely satisfied with it....Going grocery shopping in a few days and then I'll know what I can do to make the kitchen more organized and easier to reach for me.

Seems we ladies never have enough cabinet space.....:giggle:

How old are your kids , if you have child custody and not on good terms with your ex husband would it safe to let your go with your ex sister in law? Would try he try to keep the kids if they're underage?

12 and 14, not worried about that :) We're separated but it's not real ugly, plus they both have their phones, if stuff gets hairy they can always text me.

Wasn't too bad, we had dinner, they came back to my apartment and my kiddos got their stuff and are going to spend the night, and day tomorrow, with their aunt and cousins. It's all good.

If the kiddies are gone for the night have a party :party:

I'm 5'7" and I still can't reach some things. I do have very tall ceilings and very tall cabinets. I save the top shelves for stuff I rarely use. It's a pain to have to go get the kitchen chair to get something, so I know, girl.

5`7 here too and still can't reach some of the upper cabinet shelves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back