What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I had a fun time at Deafnation seeing old friends and making new ones:) I had a bad week of disappointments and put it behind me. My hair ugh! I am going to make the best of it.

hmmmm wondering what i should have for a snack ... cookies or pop tarts ...:hmm:

Wirelessly posted

At Deafnation $15 for Sean Berdy 'a photo and autograph. Daphne, was free lol she had a longer line than Sean lol

I am thinking that I want to say "f***** you** to these Deaf culture and Deaf school haters who say that Deaf people who grew up going to Deaf schools tend to be low educated. My brother, WHO grew up attending the Deaf school, PAAAAASSEED the Maryland Praxis I and II assessment for teaching certification which has one of the the nations highest scores set up in order to pass. He has NO SPPPECH skills so I say F*** you to the CI propanga, the oralists, and whoever else who say Deaf children will never measure up to their hearing peers without oralism. My brother just proved that....and so did several of my Deaf signing friends.

F*** you Fairjour, Cloggy, Rick and those who believe that "hearing" is better.

oh man. im the one of those peeps. :smh:

Thinking the weekends and I just do not agree. Not sure what it is. Training is a bust, moods are a bust, energy is a bust, anger and frustration are extremely high. It's not like we do anything different on the weekend, so I'm not sure what it is.

awesome lord, exciting to fun tomorrow awesome jumping to fish St. Paul Fish
tomorrow beautiful I will exciting to my job coach and i love again job successfully alots of early morning hard work not easy i am soon jump fun exciting crazy exciting love community friendly happy! supportive lots of me amazing to job! cheer!

Wirelessly posted

I need to nurture myself, too much to deal with at the moment. I have a lot on my plate, things to focus on and a BIG exam coming up.

I had started many of my auctions at $9.99 only to see a $50 item sell for $9.99. From now on, I think I will start auctions at the least I want for each item instead of doing $9.99 and let a bidding war brew.

That is my thought of the day. I need to make changes, you know.

My son's dental appt., and hoping to hear from the Dentist again...."No Cavities"......Braces are doing their job also, hence he had so many problems at first....Nothing like a big, beautiful white, straight smile!...The girls are gonna love him....(they already do) :giggle:

Thinking about Canada. Wonder what it'd be like to relocate and job situations.

where in Canada?

Maybe Ontario, but I'm going to Vancouver in two weeks. Most people I know are around Ontario (I'm not sure if that makes it any better to go there or reason to avoid it :)) Seems to be more jobs around there.

my assignment...its just a bigass job, its annoying...

How much I love the photos I just shot this afternoon. Got some beauties of robin eggs and their mama.

(I do know to leave the eggs alone and not touch them and I hurried out as fast as I could so Mama Robin doesn't get too mad. She is already back at the nest with her baby eggs.)

Maybe Ontario, but I'm going to Vancouver in two weeks. Most people I know are around Ontario (I'm not sure if that makes it any better to go there or reason to avoid it :)) Seems to be more jobs around there.

:thumb:

just beware... Ontario is lacking some deaf support like VP. I may be going to Toronto this month or next month. what kind of jobs are you looking for?

Good luck! And how are you going to do a phone interview?

Thanks! I can usually hear pretty good on my cellphone using my ComPilot (Bluetooth streamer) if the other person speaks well. The recruiter I've been talking to about this position talked to fast, but I picked up most of what he said. I did tell him to send me emails to confirm our conversations to make sure I heard the important parts. Am hoping the guy I talk to tomorrow speaks clearly. If there's a problem, I will ask for an in-person interview to accommodate my hearing. If I "pass" this 1st interview I will need to do a face-to-face snyway.

My son borrowed some moving boxes we have in the garage. He just called and there is a snake in his apartment. Glad it found him and not me!!!! Animal control is on the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back