What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Just last week (April 23) we received nearly a foot of snow. I posted some of those pics on FB, FF (go check my page if you haven't already.) I captured a photo of a row of turkeys trotting through the snow near my backyard. I think they thought it was April so it's mating season, but hold your feathers, boys. The girl turkeys still have their legs crossed due to the cold. :lol:

Yup! Just last week (April 23) we received nearly a foot of snow. I posted some of those pics on FB, FF (go check my page if you haven't already.) I captured a photo of a row of turkeys trotting through the snow near my backyard. I think they thought it was April so it's mating season, but hold your feathers, boys. The girl turkeys still have their legs crossed due to the cold. :lol:

I think I saw turkey but i ll need to take a look at. That must be hilarious but poor them!

My first photo of them was of a tom (boy turkey) strutting all his feathers, but it wasn't a good photo and by the time I repositioned, he'd already let his feathers down. He heard a GIRL photographer too close by. ;)

Thinking about my daughter who is not too happy about needing hearing aids. She goes for an HA evaluation in too weeks. Hoping they won't be too expensive since her hearing loss is mild right now.

Thank you :) I so wish I'd got him strutting his feathers in that picture. Oh well. Only takes a second to lose a great opportunity.

im surprised they were walking together in a group. Beautiful picture. it should be on the x mas card.

Thinking about my daughter who is not too happy about needing hearing aids. She goes for an HA evaluation in too weeks. Hoping they won't be too expensive since her hearing loss is mild right now.

Maybe check with the Starkey program since you are unemployed right now?

Maybe check with the Starkey program since you are unemployed right now?

Thanks for the reminder about Starkey.

I think my insurance will cover them (I will pay COBRA to keep my insurance) because DE requires them to cover kids up to age 24 if the kid is under their parents plan. I'm not sure, though, if I have to meet my deductable first. I hope not.

I have faith I will not be unemployed & w/o insurance for too long.

Great run and good basketball game tonight. Had to stop myself form going running again. A little wired, and my legs are finally getting used to all the work.

Wirelessly posted

I can't believe a profeasional teacher misleading her students in hair coloring. The teacher covered up her first mistake by coloring my hair dark! People like her shouldn't be teaching or go back to school to learn how to work with hair coloring!

On the bright side she didn't leave me with odd hair.

I am thinking harder working on php coder implementation

The most beautiful sunset I saw tonight. I ran out and brought the camera with, but dang it, the battery is dead! (The battery can last months depending on usage) and it finally ran out. Darn it!

The most beautiful sunset I saw tonight. I ran out and brought the camera with, but dang it, the battery is dead! (The battery can last months depending on usage) and it finally ran out. Darn it!

Oh that's too bad. Hope next time will happen. try to bring both camera and your phone.... I know phone is not the best qualify but better than none.

I am thinking that my favorite part about spring is roundhouse kicking the lightning bugs.

Oh that's too bad. Hope next time will happen. try to bring both camera and your phone.... I know phone is not the best qualify but better than none.

I did bring my phone with, and got a shot with that, but it was really yucky. Not worth keeping. Oh well, next time.

:lol:

Hello ,
How are you doing ? I'm new here and just looking around to make new friends .

Wirelessly posted

I can't believe a profeasional teacher misleading her students in hair coloring. The teacher covered up her first mistake by coloring my hair dark! People like her shouldn't be teaching or go back to school to learn how to work with hair coloring!

On the bright side she didn't leave me with odd hair.

Agree....had my hair done once in a very nice salon...and the lady put the color on and I had "green" highlights./streaks....I was in a hurry and didn't notice it until I went into work that evening and a friend said..."your hair is green!"....It cost me a lot of $$...and I went back to that salon and raised holy hell!...Had to again sit down with another hair dresser and have my hair striped of all color and re-done....at "no charge"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back