What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! I have a super comfy pull out couch. * I know that is unusual for them to be super comfy but it is! * I don't think I'd mind either way. :P :laugh2: I wouldn't sleep outside though, I'd at least sleep in my car, or go to my parents if it was THAT bad... :laugh2:

The sofa in my parents house is not sleeping material!! Illgo sleep at yoyr house tonight. Even if its like many hours away fromhere

haha now there's one for massage envy :D uh yeah, been there, done that, got the work shirt.....

I used to go there, but every time I requested a female, they gave me this woman that looked like a man... :shock: No no no, not the transgender kind, we're talking a woman with a mustache, beard and a uni-brow... This woman looked like she would crush my bones and felt like it too! I left with a hunched back! :laugh2: Never again... never.... again. :shock:

Then why is mine showing me ads for allstate insurance and get 2 safe driver checks each year???? I havent been looking at anything insurance related.

That's okay, I feel like a 900 pound woman jumped on my back! Ugh, walking around almost crippled lmao! :P

That's okay, I feel like a 900 pound woman jumped on my back! Ugh, walking around almost crippled lmao! :P

She not only walked, she danced!!!
tumblr_mb0lkd6ewl1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

That does not look like teleporting.... pretty sure he's turning into a cloud of blood.... or something else disgusting... :laugh2:

thinking about daughter she had dreadful chest infection three loads of anti biotics chest xray this morning...i very worried it looked like they said high prority but they no repeat or write it down say i got to wait..
she coughing up loads of clear fluid and worse when lays down..i givrn hrt codine but not working

thinking about daughter she had dreadful chest infection three loads of anti biotics chest xray this morning...i very worried it looked like they said high prority but they no repeat or write it down say i got to wait..
she coughing up loads of clear fluid and worse when lays down..i givrn hrt codine but not working

pneumonia? sorry to hear that caz, I've missed you btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back