What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandpa died this morning, followed my grandma by a couple months. Congenital heart failure, I'm pretty sure that means he died if a broken heart :(

Sorry for your loss....*hug*

Thanks, sorry for your loss. It's a weird coincidence to hear two friends lose someone on same day. My co-workers uncle died this morning - work related accident while clearing a road.

ulykke2.jpg

My grandpa died this morning, followed my grandma by a couple months. Congenital heart failure, I'm pretty sure that means he died if a broken heart :(

Sorry to hear it. Congestive heart failure?

Sorry to hear it. Congestive heart failure?

Uh maybe? I AM deaf, entirely possible I misheard :) thanks, I'm actually kind if happy for him, he clearly didn't want to be here anymore without my grandma.

How freaking terrifying tap class was tonight.... I could barely hear the tapping and normally I can. Tonight was just NOTHING, only once in a while a tap noise but that it. =/

Only if I thinking and wishful it'd be backwards to 2012, 2011... etc.

I wish it worked that way and know then what I know now ... I'd love to be back in my senior year of high school not a care in the world ... had a car .. a job and only had to pay for gas and oil lol

Found out Charlotte Vice has a warrant out for Pimp Daddy Scotty! Hide baby! :P

Come on now darling I told ya not in public I told ya!!! (<--Dept of Redundancy hard at work baby :D ) And they call me MACK DADDY!!! :naughty::laugh2:

Come on now darling I told ya not in public I told ya!!! (<--Dept of Redundancy hard at work baby :D ) And they call me MACK DADDY!!! :naughty::laugh2:

BUSTED! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So when is this special editoon calendar due out?

By all means! This city's been dead thanks to the "cold" weather! :lol: psst - bonus points if you join them! :P

By all means! This city's been dead thanks to the "cold" weather! :lol: psst - bonus points if you join them! :P

Well in that case maybe I'll wait to turn in my gear and come down and do a solo performance just for you with my firefighting gear :naughty:

Sorry Amber for your loss. It happens often, when one goes, the other goes soon. They're together again, which I hope gives you and your family some peace.

Thanks guys :) honestly I'm happy for him, he really didn't seem to want to be here anymore without her.

I am thinking about doing art on the computer for fun. I do not have enough money for photoshop. I wish I knew other way to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back