What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's past time for a new hearing old mold, feedback is getting out of control

I think you should consider a new hearing aid mold. ;)

I need new ones too.

I think you should consider a new hearing aid mold. ;)

I need new ones too.

duh lol I suck so bad. Someday I'll start proofreading.

but probably not lol

I shouldn't have let it go so long. I'm going to have to wait for an appointment and wait for the molds to come in. It might drive me crazy before I get them.

I just ate WAAAAAAAAAY too much fruit! I don't let myself have fruit a lot, so when I ate it... I just went overboard! I feel like I'm going to explode! :shock:

I just ate WAAAAAAAAAY too much fruit! I don't let myself have fruit a lot, so when I ate it... I just went overboard! I feel like I'm going to explode! :shock:

your butt just might :D explode that is........:D RR has moist wet wipes ;) you might need some, maybe she can hook you up.

eating way to much fruit, had nto herad someon have that issue before.

I don't eat hardly anything bad for me... ever. On occasion sure I'll splurge ( holidays usually ) However, rarely do I eat bad things like chocolate or cake and what not. I keep fruit to a minimum because it is loaded full of sugar ( even though it's natural sugar, it's still sugar! ) So yes, I went a little off the deep-end with it tonight... :ugh:

Note to self: don't eat fruits cuz they have sugar. Note to self number 2: I frekaing allergic to many fruits so no need to worry fo first note.

Thinking about playing in the snow but the wind chills are -11 degrees. Probably not a good idea?

it is so annoying when my kids school always announced at 6 am that it were 2 hours delayed until 8 15 am it announced again that kids school is closed. I had to get my hubby to come home so he can be with kids. I arrived at my work but i ll leave for home very late in the evening. UGH!~

thinking that I made the right choice~! I went to the TIM HORTONS and bought the hot cocoa drink. :D I am smiling now.

Thinking that I am happy with making the decision to go sledding with my son. we had a great time!

thinking if i should go the round 2 for hot cocoa from the tim horton in an hour? :hmm:

thinking if i should go the round 2 for hot cocoa from the tim horton in an hour? :hmm:

Tim Horton hot cocoa is good. Amazon sends it to us...

Last night the news was talking about Amazon hopes to start a new thing where the products you want will be shipped your way before you even order...

Tim Horton hot cocoa is good. Amazon sends it to us...

Last night the news was talking about Amazon hopes to start a new thing where the products you want will be shipped your way before you even order...

thats so COOL! I agree that tim horton hot cocola tastes good much better than starbucks. I think better than dunkin donot.

amazon, thats nice!

OMG what the heck did I do while sleeping. My whole lower body feels like I ran a marathon. If that's the case.....how many calories did I burn??? hahahaha

Thinking of that foot long Subway I ate....*burp*...it was good and gave my doggie some of the roast beef...I'm totally stuffed!

Thinking of that foot long Subway I ate....*burp*...it was good and gave my doggie some of the roast beef...I'm totally stuffed!

Yummmm you made me hungry. My daughter sent us some meat from Spain. It looks like salami, but I think it is dry beef, the labels are in Spanish. Hubby doesn't think it looks to appetizing, he will eat anything. I might try it mostly because I feel bad that they went to all the trouble and $$$$ to send it.

Going to the kitchen in search of something yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back