What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that I cant wait until I finish my meds. I think today is the last day.

Thinking of woman who dumped me. She called me again today to check on me and tell me some good news for her and her family. Evidently my life is a little too complicated. I can totally see that from the outside. But for me, it really isn't so bad.

Thinking of woman who dumped me. She called me again today to check on me and tell me some good news for her and her family. Evidently my life is a little too complicated. I can totally see that from the outside. But for me, it really isn't so bad.

:hug: man :hug:

I set my alarm a little bit ago, my "weekend" is sunday and monday. I'm getting ready for bed now and all of a sudden I realized that.....I'm not working tomorrow, I took tomorrow off for the viewing and wednesday off for the funeral. I don't have to get up 6am. Phew that was close.

I ran across this today which made me giggle a bit. :P (applying to last post :giggle: )

Attachments

• AAA.jpg
    AAA.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
I am thinking how some people are allowed to access the internet. *Idiots* I ran across this today which made me giggle a bit. :P

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Thank you internet for letting me run into more morons and asshats on a daily basis than would be possible for me in person. Thank you. Thank. You. No really :ty:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Thank you internet for letting me run into more morons and asshats on a daily basis than would be possible for me in person. Thank you. Thank. You. No really :ty:

Oh after reading what I just read ( relevant to your PM ) I have lost complete... just... wow... No words, no words! :shock:

Uh oh did you get sent to the couch! It's okay, I've been sent to the couch in previous relationships too... :ugh: :D

Fish tank broke and got everything soaked.including my bed. So i have two choices. Floor or sofa. I live woth my parents still, not yet with fiance, but he would be one on sofa of so...or outside depending on how upset i am.

I was shopping for racerback tanks online earlier today, and now there's ads for tops all over alldeaf for me. Damn you google

I was shopping for racerback tanks online earlier today, and now there's ads for tops all over alldeaf for me. Damn you google

I hate that.... :doh:

Mine keeps advertising home loans... Haven't been looking for those! :P

That I'm excited for tomorrow's school day. And for Wednesday because I'm meeting one of my roommates for when I go to LeakyCon in the summer!
LeakyCon = Harry Potter convention.
Yes, I'm a Harry Potter fan... a lot...

Fish tank broke and got everything soaked.including my bed. So i have two choices. Floor or sofa. I live woth my parents still, not yet with fiance, but he would be one on sofa of so...or outside depending on how upset i am.

HA! I have a super comfy pull out couch. * I know that is unusual for them to be super comfy but it is! * I don't think I'd mind either way. :P :laugh2: I wouldn't sleep outside though, I'd at least sleep in my car, or go to my parents if it was THAT bad... :laugh2:

I isually get jewlery advertisems or fish tanks. Idk why the jewlery thought. I dont recall searchong that. Oo also of findinf my perfect match advertisment.

I hate that.... :doh:

Mine keeps advertising home loans... Haven't been looking for those! :P

haha now there's one for massage envy :D uh yeah, been there, done that, got the work shirt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back