What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got so much to do and think about for the future.

If I crash and burn during my interview tomorrow will someone just shot me, Please?

Thinking that it is ridiculous to still have softball games as scheduled in this kind of heat.

All signed up for ASL online course with Gallaudet. Hopefully this will get me where I need to be. Local options are not good.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I got so much to do and think about for the future.

I know the feeling

All signed up for ASL online course with Gallaudet. Hopefully this will get me where I need to be. Local options are not good.

Local options are never good ... I've been trying to get in a ASL class with 2 local colleges for years and they never make it ...

do you live nearby gallaudet?

it's an online class he said ... he lives about an hour or so from me in western NC

had me foot operation yesterday three bones were broken then reset with two screws,90min operation.i got something called japenses boot on so full weight go on heal...the word agony dont come anywhere near it and doctor says parcetamol i think same as tynamol...thank god i got pain killers from previous pain..i thinking how going get through night not screaming

Thinking hottest day of this year, and my be hotter tomorrow.

Why don't I live in Seattle?

Local options are never good ... I've been trying to get in a ASL class with 2 local colleges for years and they never make it ...

it's an online class he said ... he lives about an hour or so from me in western NC

Yeah, I'm near Charlotte. I lived near VSDB growing up, but my hearing wasn't affected so much then.

I know..I will..starting now since the games are at 7 PM and 8PM in Frederick.

I've been to Frederick for my nieces wedding seven years ago. Nice area but the humidity was hard to deal with.

It was in the 70's today. Till I went outside :( I think my sweat was sweating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back