What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Thinking that, I am more nervious than my daughter. She is currently in an interview for a job. It is her very first one. Can't wait til she gets out.

Good luck to your daughter! What is the job for?

:giggle:...you're never gonna get the better of those Cats, Caz....they are crafty...Maybe put out a few cat liter boxes?....just an oddball suggestion...if they are feral, then call the city or get some cat traps....

not ferral next doors cats..every cat in neighbourhood craps in my garden so trying get my cat return favour...sitting here by hose pipe again...little sods wait until my back turn just few seconds and dump:(:roll:

not ferral next doors cats..every cat in neighbourhood craps in my garden so trying get my cat return favour...sitting here by hose pipe again...little sods wait until my back turn just few seconds and dump:(:roll:

well....are you wearing a hoodie?...:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking that, I am more nervious than my daughter. She is currently in an interview for a job. It is her very first one. Can't wait til she gets out.

Awww you must be proud of her :)

After watching my daughters dog Murphy the last four days I now am calling my dog Marley...Marphy or Murley I guess combining the two names. I'm cracking myself up. My brain is a fickle thing. HAHhahaha

:giggle:...all 3 of my boys names start with "M"....and when we're all together I call one by the others name often...they think it's funny and that I'm losing my mind...(probably so!)...

And my best-best friend, sent me an email and said..."Hi, Jackie!"...and I'm like "what?"...my name isn't Jackie...she apolized, saying her mind must have been somewhere else...

RR that is funny, when I was growing up there are seven kids...my dad would start at the top naming all plus the dog and then say"whatever the hell your name is" he was a funny man!!!

My darn TV has not worked all day. Really wanted to record the Allstar game since I will be leaving. Just says "weak or no signal" have no clue!!!

On my way to the dermatologist for my skin cancer check.

I'm not going to talk about using the dogs name to yell at my son or my sons name to yell at the dog. In my defense!!! they both start with B's.

I think it gets anyway with a bunch of kids, but it doesn't help if you name them all similar or with the same letters. That's how it was when I was growing up, I'm the oldest of 6 kids, 3 girls all start with A and 3 boys all start with J. I think sometimes my mom wouldn't even get the sexes right haha she'd have to go through the whole list. But you knew you were really in trouble when she nt only got your name right, but used your middle and last names too.

Too hot outside it hit 95 today ugh

I'm not going to talk about using the dogs name to yell at my son or my sons name to yell at the dog. In my defense!!! they both start with B's.

I think it gets anyway with a bunch of kids, but it doesn't help if you name them all similar or with the same letters. That's how it was when I was growing up, I'm the oldest of 6 kids, 3 girls all start with A and 3 boys all start with J. I think sometimes my mom wouldn't even get the sexes right haha she'd have to go through the whole list. But you knew you were really in trouble when she nt only got your name right, but used your middle and last names too.

Cool! I'm the oldest of 6. 3 boys and 6 girls too! My dad would call all our names and then point at the one he wanted :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Get in the pool!

Don't have a pool anymore. After my niece and nephew grew up and quit using it I got rid of it. Upkeep was a pain and cost too much just to sit there even had to take water to be tested. Was a big gated metal above ground pool with deck ... maybe I should have kept it anyways lol

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

Get in the pool!

Don't have a pool anymore. After my niece and nephew grew up and quit using it I got rid of it. Upkeep was a pain and cost too much just to sit there even had to take water to be tested. Was a big gated metal above ground pool with deck ... maybe I should have kept it anyways lol

Awwww there's always the beach :)

I feeling think so seems on anxious on feeling stress!

Last edited:
and it hit 102 degrees today then came up a really bad storm for a couple hours. cooled it off a little though

Wirelessly posted

Fresh mint is good with ice water. Very healthy and good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back