What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids starting daycare. Finally got all the forms and medical records ready so they should be able to start today! And they've recovered from their camping misadventure of last month, so look good. It's my youngest's first time being in a school setting. I think she'll be OK, just might be weird if she see's her sister in the playground in the older kid area that she can't get to.

A couple of frogs hopped into my garage this morning.

Thinking how much I hate having my family from AZ leave. :(

just laid a lawn and cats have sh1t over it so i in vercinity of hose pipe and popping next doors cat with water,most of the day wasted trying get the better of them cats

just laid a lawn and cats have sh1t over it so i in vercinity of hose pipe and popping next doors cat with water,most of the day wasted trying get the better of them cats

:giggle:...you're never gonna get the better of those Cats, Caz....they are crafty...Maybe put out a few cat liter boxes?....just an oddball suggestion...if they are feral, then call the city or get some cat traps....

one of my cats were TNR but the lady saw my kitty and kept her and put a good home. I got her! she's the most affectionate kitty!

Lots to do today...the weather is not cooperating tho'....very overcast and rain...so I need to get off my arse and get to rockin'....

Sweet...just love the babies...and it's an old saying that frogs are good luck....

One was a teeny tiny green baby. I need to go look up the name. The kind with weird feet. The other was your typical ugly brown toad. :lol:

I think the green one was much like this one. I know some green frogs are native only to certain countries, so I"m not sure if this is the right kind, but close enough. I did not get a chance to take a pic since it was 7 am and I was bleary-eyed, so this is the best I can do :)

frog-1.jpg

After watching my daughters dog Murphy the last four days I now am calling my dog Marley...Marphy or Murley I guess combining the two names. I'm cracking myself up. My brain is a fickle thing. HAHhahaha

Good day. Got to go to office for most of day, girls did great at day care. Problems at work, but stayed stress free.

Good day. Got to go to office for most of day, girls did great at day care. Problems at work, but stayed stress free.

Happy to hear things are settling down for you. That is great the girls love day care.

A couple of frogs hopped into my garage this morning.

We have skunks!!!!! Two small ones went under my deck last week. Last night when hubby was taking the dogs out there was a skunk in the driveway. He thought it was a cat as it was walking up closer he noticed it was a skunk. These little stinkers are getting too close. I think we might need to call animal control and have them relocated.

$10 bucks for a mower fuel filter ugh

We have skunks!!!!! Two small ones went under my deck last week. Last night when hubby was taking the dogs out there was a skunk in the driveway. He thought it was a cat as it was walking up closer he noticed it was a skunk. These little stinkers are getting too close. I think we might need to call animal control and have them relocated.

:shock:....run for your lives!...

I have not seen or smelled a skunk since I moved to Myrtle Beach 7 years ago. I wonder about that sometimes. Last summer I was out on my porch, second story, and a raccoon wandered up the steps and walked right up to me. I pulled my feet up off the ground (I have no idea why) and in my head my head I was screaming "ZOMG rabies!!!!!" Lots of racoons and possoms, no skunks though. LOTS of those in NH.

One was a teeny tiny green baby. I need to go look up the name. The kind with weird feet. The other was your typical ugly brown toad. :lol:

I think the green one was much like this one. I know some green frogs are native only to certain countries, so I"m not sure if this is the right kind, but close enough. I did not get a chance to take a pic since it was 7 am and I was bleary-eyed, so this is the best I can do :)

frog-1.jpg

A tree frog?

Wirelessly posted

Thinking that, I am more nervious than my daughter. She is currently in an interview for a job. It is her very first one. Can't wait til she gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back