What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I am so confused, but then, what else is new. Just ate a light lunch. Had a large breakfast. Finished lunch 1 1/2 hours ago and now I am starving.

How about a bowl of cereal?

I never eat cereal. Sorry - I ended up making a snack with a spinach & herb tortilla and spread it with mashed white beans and salsa.

That reminds of what I used to fix for my daughter (something the made at daycare). Tortilla warmed in microwave the spread peanut butter & chocolate syrup. Sometimes added honey.

I'm thinking about my excitement, I'm going to florida to go to disney world with my family for a week! i'm excited! I'm also thinking about my best friend moving down to Pennsylvania, her mom is "soon to be engaged".. i'm confused about their relationship! I'm also thinking about trying to find a job, I've been having a hard time trying to find a summer job! I applied to a few stores before school was over, but none of the stores has called me. Darn!

I'm thinking about my excitement, I'm going to florida to go to disney world with my family for a week! i'm excited! I'm also thinking about my best friend moving down to Pennsylvania, her mom is "soon to be engaged".. i'm confused about their relationship! I'm also thinking about trying to find a job, I've been having a hard time trying to find a summer job! I applied to a few stores before school was over, but none of the stores has called me. Darn!

don't forget to ask for terp at Disney Walt at ticket line if you're going to see some shows. do that and you and your group will cut straight to front line :D

Im thinking how cool new reality tv show Cajun Justice really is...didnt really realize how many gators there are in Louisiana(over 3 million acres of wetland)...gator ate a dog in pond and grandma was furious about it. :lol: Wow, good stuff. Sherriffs finally snagged major copper thief...smh

Something creepy happened in my fb:shock:

I'm 56 and still haven't grown up. Maybe when I'm 60? :hmm: Nah. In fact, those who did "grow up" in their 20's & 30's are now reverting back to their youth at 50 & 60. :lol:

i in 60's the 60's are the new 40's.there i intend to stay

:hmm: Is it worth my time to go look? :eek3:

It's not an obvious thing. Someone "liked" my zumba teacher's baby pic on her fb page:eek3: and this person doesn't even know my zumba teacher creepy don't you think?

It's not an obvious thing. Someone "liked" my zumba teacher's baby pic on her fb page:eek3: and this person doesn't even know my zumba teacher creepy don't you think?

Oh! Well, maybe they weren't paying attention and thought it was your relative. :hmm:

But if they make a habit of liking little kids they have no connection to, it might be.

Oh! Well, maybe they weren't paying attention and thought it was your relative. :hmm:

But if they make a habit of liking little kids they have no connection to, it might be.

My point is, the privacy and respect for my zumba teacher or anybody else, some person that you don't know is peaking into your fb.

Maybe they just thought it was a cute baby and a cute picture. There are many people who find babies to be cute/adorable/whatever. Not necessarily a creepy thing. Unless you know something about that person you haven't divulged.

Maybe they just thought it was a cute baby and a cute picture. There are many people who find babies to be cute/adorable/whatever. Not necessarily a creepy thing. Unless you know something about that person you haven't divulged.
My Zumba teacher doesn't know this person. That's my point if a stranger clicks like on your fb pic, and you maybe, like who is this person ? You know what I mean?

My point is, the privacy and respect for my zumba teacher or anybody else, some person that you don't know is peaking into your fb.

I see what you mean, and I have mine set so only friends can look at my photos.

I do see pictures of friends of friends on my friends page. (Weird sentence , sorry.)

So maybe they liked it on your page, but it shows on your teacher's page also.

I see what you mean, and I have mine set so only friends can look at my photos.

I do see pictures of friends of friends on my friends page. (Weird sentence , sorry.)

So maybe they liked it on your page, but it shows on your teacher's page also.

Right, I don't think my Zumba teacher has her pics on private:hmm: I clicked "like" and someone from my friend list clicked it too. That pic is on her page not mine. How would you feel to see an unknown person's name on you fb that is what I mean.

Right, I don't think my Zumba teacher has her pics on private:hmm: I clicked "like" and someone from my friend list clicked it too. That pic is on her page not mine. How would you feel to see an unknown person's name on you fb that is what I mean.

Right, I see. If it were me, I would then tighten my privacy controls. I haven't had that problem, as I do use very tight controls at FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back