What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really watch that CRAP about Bristol Palin on TV?? Who put this junk on TV???

Thinking I am sick of headaches that won't go away.

Power outage!! Boo :( Not happy. I was looking forward to watching some quality programming tonight- Real Housewives of NY. :)

I guess that means early to bed for me. Darn people don't know how to handle a little heat, and crank their AC up as high as it will go.

I hope it comes back on soon...

Thinking it's an awesome feeling to have your hockey team win at home! Go Kings! Stanley Cup Champions of 2012!

That a large percentage of hearing women who newly join, can't afford to buy shirts. Although they do have internet and webcams. :hmm:

i am thinking how insulting some mods deleted my post that I was the living proof about being SEE user. SEE is a huge fallacy.

:hmm: Why so many pictures in undershirts or inadequately covered?

opinions vary.
kdubbd.gif

ha! its very very possible! thank you!! :giggle: im surprised they did not edit some of it instead of removing the fact that SEE didnt work for me and my friends.

Well, what works for some people doesn't work for others....I'm glad I use SEE..to this day I sign SEE...it keeps my English more exact when writing or speaking. And glad I did not go "voice off"...or I would not be "speaking" today, after being deaf for 50 years.

Well, what works for some people doesn't work for others....I'm glad I use SEE..to this day I sign SEE...it keeps my English more exact when writing or speaking. And glad I did not go "voice off"...or I would not be "speaking" today, after being deaf for 50 years.

ah... 50 years is a long time.

I'm glad that now we have came a long way to the point where deaf students with ASL first can achieve easily and unfettered to achieve proficiency in English.

Good. each individual has understanding of the nature of talents and level of talents in anything. Glad I found ASL when i was in high school. So Life's been good to me so far. :cool2:

I don't think you use SEE at all. SEE is a manually coded English and is actually quite complicated.

I think you use PSE, as many signers who cross from English to signing do.

I don't think you use SEE at all. SEE is a manually coded English and is actually quite complicated.

I think you use PSE, as many signers who cross from English to signing do.

Might be right....SEE to me was Sign Exact English.

Thinking about this female that was at the restaurant the other day. She had what looked like extremely tight spandex short shorts on with a very see-through tank top and no bra. She looked uncomfortable as she kept pulling the legs down a little on the bottoms. Well, while in WalMart today, I saw something that made me crack up laughing. Seems, what she was wearing as short shorts, was actually a boy-cut bathing suit bottom.

Thinking about this female that was at the restaurant the other day. She had what looked like extremely tight spandex short shorts on with a very see-through tank top and no bra. She looked uncomfortable as she kept pulling the legs down a little on the bottoms. Well, while in WalMart today, I saw something that made me crack up laughing. Seems, what she was wearing as short shorts, was actually a boy-cut bathing suit bottom.

she hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back