What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking.....

lolololol.gif

I'm thinking I'm not very impressed by someone attempting a smear campaign in private PMs. They need to grow up.

Oy. :shock: Sometimes it might just be best to ignore them, or change your PM settings.

If I get another PM, I just may. Apparently, this particular person has been contacting many members in PMs in hope of destroying another AD member's reputation and this has been going on for a long while. Really not cool and quite frankly, it's juvenile and pathetic.

How do you change your PM settings? I asked this person not to PM me again and s/he ignored my request.

You can change your settings to only receive PMs from mods and friends (on your friends/contact list.) It is in the User CP (top left corner).

First I've heard of this.....how does one even get wind of such activity in the first place?

I was reading on the internet about a real business. I was disappointed to learn that ADA is still not working. Many companies are still discriminating all kinds of handicapped employees. Our government often failed to improve its system to make things better for them, and even for ADA, too. What shame! I really thought that things are a lot better over the years in our era.

Aw man, I must not be loved enough, I don't get any smear campaign emails... oh no... what if it's me??? Maybe I am loved! And someone just doesn't know how to show it. Maybe this person panicked and thought they could cover up by smearing??? Awwww... gush!!! :D

Aw man, I must not be loved enough, I don't get any smear campaign emails... oh no... what if it's me??? Maybe I am loved! And someone just doesn't know how to show it. Maybe this person panicked and thought they could cover up by smearing??? Awwww... gush!!! :D
Don't feel lonesome. I don't get any smear campaign emails either. I'm what you call "out of the loop." :giggle:

Or maybe you're the one doing the smearing? :hmm: j/k

If I get another PM, I just may. Apparently, this particular person has been contacting many members in PMs in hope of destroying another AD member's reputation and this has been going on for a long while. Really not cool and quite frankly, it's juvenile and pathetic.

I think I am glad to not be involved in this.

I don't get them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back