What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheetah isnt really that funny. In person, he makes me yawn so hard.

Just kidding! :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

:ty:

Last edited:
I'm thinking Do I have homework?, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm also thinking about how bad my doctors appointment went. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. :/

Am thinking and gearing up for another hell-raising episode with my son's school and "a teacher.".....They know me on sight, and nothing is worse than a mamma hen fighting for her kid....The school's bookkeeping/curriculum and even guidance departments are just one "big screw-up"!....They can't keep records straight....can't even get report cards out on time....getting grades "mixed-up"....(he got another student's grades!)....and one teacher just simply "yells and gets mad" when a student asks a question.....

They said he had been absent for over 8 days....had missed classes....had 8 referrals....the list goes on and on....He goes to school every day, has only missed 3 for doctor/dentists appts.

Am thinking and gearing up for another hell-raising episode with my son's school and "a teacher.".....They know me on sight, and nothing is worse than a mamma hen fighting for her kid....The school's bookkeeping/curriculum and even guidance departments are just one "big screw-up"!....They can't keep records straight....can't even get report cards out on time....getting grades "mixed-up"....(he got another student's grades!)....and one teacher just simply "yells and gets mad" when a student asks a question.....

They said he had been absent for over 8 days....had missed classes....had 8 referrals....the list goes on and on....He goes to school every day, has only missed 3 for doctor/dentists appts.

I am a pretty calm person. Like you though if someone messes with my children my Irish temper comes out. Sounds like you have to keep records of everything he does since the school is so messed up. You go girl?!!:lol:

I am busy weeks on all the times :) of course!!

Oh boy, I was just thinking that it was just fun for me to learn in my First Shot class today. I was surprised how good I was shooting at the chart. Pretty cool.

Now, I am stunned about how stupid some laws like Castle Doctrine in some states like driving to across the state with your gun without load bullets (in back of the car) is automatically sent you to a prison for three years if a police pulls you off the road for check up. That makes no sense at all.

I'm thinking I am not going to want to get up in the AM.

Me either. I think I am coming down with a bug. Been feeling yucky tonight. The honey was sick over the weekend, I hope I did not catch whatever he had.

A friend was asking me today why was Marty shipped all the way to a Massachusetts animal no kill shelter from California . I was thinking how many people here have a no kill shelter closer to California than my state and do have any idea why a dog would be shipped 3,000 miles in USA? My friend think maybe Marty was being abused and he was shipped to Massachusetts so hos owner would not be able to find him. I know I am so lucky to have found Marty on line! He is an awesome dog!!

Me either. I think I am coming down with a bug. Been feeling yucky tonight. The honey was sick over the weekend, I hope I did not catch whatever he had.

I had a head cold for the most part of this week, but it seems to be getting better now. This is the time of year I usually come down with some sort of crap. Last year, I was sick enough it hurt to breathe and I hurt all over for about a week and a half and I had zilch energy. I never went to the doctor for it though. I didn't have the money nor the time. I just rode it out and was going through Tylenol, Advil, and Aleve like it was candy.

Thinkin of my son didn't go to school almost one year that's sad.

I am thinking I will never sleep again. 3:30am still not sleeping I hate this. This has hapoened every night this week:-(

I am thinking of my FIRST Zumba class begins in 2 weeks :)

Off today. Taking the kid to get a MRI done for the ENT to look at her ear. I'm nervous...she will be sedated, but they probably need to sedate me too, lol

Off today. Taking the kid to get a MRI done for the ENT to look at her ear. I'm nervous...she will be sedated, but they probably need to sedate me too, lol

I am sure she will do fine. Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back