What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cheetah!!! I think I saw an old girlfriend of yours. She was at Lion Country Safari jumping all over cars and SUV's looking for treats. The lions finally chased her away and then the elephants moved in.

I don't get those PM's either as I limit it to friends..

That isn't to say that I am not aware that I am often the subject of them... :P

Or maybe you're the one doing the smearing? :hmm: j/k

What? Me running a smear campaign? But I'm the Cheetah! I'm so loveable! Don't you just wanna scratch behind my ears? You know you want to!!!

purrr rrrr rrrr rrrrr rrrr rrrrr rrr

(ahhh, the purr that soothes the savage beast!)

I don't get those PM's either as I limit it to friends..

That isn't to say that I am not aware that I am often the subject of them... :P

Botti - I do have to say, that in all of my PM's I have not had anyone smear you at all. Mostly, they are in support of you and saying I was wrong.:aw:

Botti - I do have to say, that in all of my PM's I have not had anyone smear you at all. Mostly, they are in support of you and saying I was wrong.:aw:

Thanks, Kristina, I am glad to know it. :)

I think I am glad to not be involved in this.

I don't want to be involved in this at all! Told the member that whatever issues exist between this member and another is their business, not mine and to leave me out of it. I don't want any part of it.

I don't know what the nature of your PMs are about, but about a year ago I was getting a bunch of PMs from someone that was whining about everything being said on here (not by me, but others) and it got old fast, so I just started ignoring the PMs.

Meaning if that person didn't want to deal with stuff being said here, that person isn't forced to stay here. They either need to put up with it or shut it.

Thinking of this day to be over with,

Dang, we were doing signs for animals last night in ASL class and I didn't think to ask what the sign was for Cheetah.

Dang, we were doing signs for animals last night in ASL class and I didn't think to ask what the sign was for Cheetah.

either describe it - "big cat. skin yellow. fast." or fingerspell it.

Thinking - how do I know which files I can safely move from an internal hard drive to an external hard drive?

I have already moved documents and photos and videos.

Thinking - how do I know which files I can safely move from an internal hard drive to an external hard drive?

I have already moved documents and photos and videos.

pretty much any of them. Applications are tricky though.

Hey Cheetah!!! I think I saw an old girlfriend of yours. She was at Lion Country Safari jumping all over cars and SUV's looking for treats. The lions finally chased her away and then the elephants moved in.

Oh that old fling? That was probably Crazy Lacy. I added the crazy part though.

Shhh, don't tell her... Uh, oh... I'm hoping she doesn't know where I live now... :Ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back