What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RR are you getting all that rain I see on our news.? Looks like most of Florida is getting hammered. I see KristinaB is getting rain.

NOPE!....We didn't get a drop of it....(we're in N'east Fla.) ....Altho' is was a real grey and gloomy day today....just a little chill...but no need for the heat at all!...Very dry...(my sinus can attest to that)....

Trying to decide if I should get Marley's hair cut shorter. I am sure she is warm with longer hair but it gets knots from her sweaters. How often do you small dog owners get their hair cut. Just curious.

NOPE!....We didn't get a drop of it....(we're in N'east Fla.) ....Altho' is was a real grey and gloomy day today....just a little chill...but no need for the heat at all!...Very dry...(my sinus can attest to that)....

Is that good you did not get rain? We are crossing our fingers that this next storm will give us lots of rain. How are your ears, any better?

Is that good you did not get rain? We are crossing our fingers that this next storm will give us lots of rain. How are your ears, any better?

We need some rain, it's so dry....but we don't need to be drenched it it!...Thinking the rain may be headed this way very soon, (if not tonight). My ears are about the same, still some drainage, and back on the infection meds. My sinus are so stuffy....good to see you're feeling better.

I'm okay. Still struggling in life. But it's something I go through almost daily. I'll be okay. I hope to get one hell of a reward at the end of my lifetime.

I'm going to start paying off my family's millionaire home mortgage, living in my family's home, fix it up, take care of the horses, take my almost 16 year old sister to school, raise her, work as a teacher's aide, etc. It's just endless, but it's my family. I'd be more than happy to help my own family after 7 years of ditching them. Family comes first.

True, family comes first. But please, try and remember to make some time for yourself, too. Good you'll have a job to go to when you get home.

Safe driving.

Thinking that i hope to survive working 32 hours this weekend. Wish me luck!

Sometimes, sleep is over-rated. :giggle:

Not me - I gotta have my sleep and right now, I am running short.

I am not a happy camper if my sleep is delayed or interrupted. And I get 8-9 hours a night. In fact it's time for me to say good night y'all.

Danggggggggg... when will you have time for sleeping? :shock:

I counted the hours wrong. I am working 24 hours this weekend at my 2nd Job. Tmw from 7 am to 11 pm and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm.

Still a lot, Shel. Good luck, hope it's an easy weekend.

Still a lot, Shel. Good luck, hope it's an easy weekend.

It depends on the residents of the the house I will be working at tmw. I will be working at the Senior Center with 14 deaf senior citizens along with 3 other staff. Out of the 20 something houses, the Senior Center house is the most busy one but time always flies. If I work 16 hours at another house, I am alone and sooooooo bored out of my mind. I know two of the other staff and they are my friends so I think it will be a good day tmw.

I am thinking about another cup of coffee. Who is with me?

I would be afraid to go on that cruise. Anything deemed unsinkable usually sinks on it's first run. ;) :lol:

I would be afraid to go on that cruise. Anything deemed unsinkable usually sinks on it's first run. ;) :lol:

It is going from NYC to the sinking site and then back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back