What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it is time for bed, yet i don't want to sleep.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about a previous conversation with my dad, he argued with me that Braille helps deaf people

O-o

I attempted to say, no. He kept arguing with me that he saw this on tv. I attempted to explain that tv is not always accurate. I finally, agreed to keep him quiet. I said, ok if you are deaf & blind ok. He insisted deaf people

Last edited:
Thinking how much stuff I have to do before I leave for the long bank holiday weekend!! I need to shower, pack and revise for my theory. I need to leave in four hours!!

impossible on how suspect sleep not work I think so too much I know!

thinking I need more sleep. Didnt get much last night. Now, everything is much much much calmer so I should be able to sleep on my bed upstairs.

Formula 1! I didn't get up early enough to catch it, so I'm watching the Belgian Grand Prix on the DVR.

Oh...and about Jimmy Page. :Oops:

Thinking and wondering: How can I tell if a video has proper ASL for a Christian song to post on FB for our Deaf Church? All I've been able to do so far is look for captioned ones.

Thinking and wondering: How can I tell if a video has proper ASL for a Christian song to post on FB for our Deaf Church? All I've been able to do so far is look for captioned ones.
If they do it word for word (or as SEE) then it's not ASL.

I posted an ASL vid a few years back for 'Another Soldier's Coming Home'.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Satisfied that today went much better than yesterday. Need to continue making sure that my pain mess don't wear off. Helps my frame of mind and attitude. :)

I think I wish I can breathe!!!!! Just when congestion start go away, nose break. Go figure.

:aw: hola Nando

Lo siento concozco de su madre....

:wave:Nando

sorry to know about your mom:aw:

Welcome nando! I hope that you spend some peaceful, meaningful time with your mom. Always so hard to say goodbye.

Nando - we do have some here that speak and understand Spanish. I for one, sadly, do not anymore. It was wonderful when I did know it, but "use it or lose it" is the phrase for me. I got married and never used it, so I lost the ability and understanding.

:wave:Nando

Hablo y leo un poco, no recuerdo mucho pero estudie Espanol a la universidad.
a veces lo uso en mi communidad.

I speak and write a little, don't remember much but I studied it in college
sometimes I use it in my community.

Satisfied that today went much better than yesterday. Need to continue making sure that my pain mess don't wear off. Helps my frame of mind and attitude. :)

Thinking about my eye appointment tomorrow. I think my eyes are finally becoming not-so-perfect. But I look forward to getting some real funky glasses! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back