What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about a previous conversation with my dad, he argued with me that Braille helps deaf people

O-o

I attempted to say, no. He kept arguing with me that he saw this on tv. I attempted to explain that tv is not always accurate. I finally, agreed to keep him quiet. I said, ok if you are deaf & blind ok. He insisted deaf people

:giggle:

Thinking about my eye appointment tomorrow. I think my eyes are finally becoming not-so-perfect. But I look forward to getting some real funky glasses! :D

I want to see a pic. I love funky glasses. My favs of all time were purple and turquoise.

Thinking that I lucky to find alldeaf.com. I only find hear yesterday but already I learn lot of informacion and I learn that if my hearing not come back maybe i will still be ok?

Thinking of my mother she is very ill in hospital. I thinking I need go visit her she not live alot longer

Yes. You will still be okay. Spend your time having meaninful time with your mother and don't worry about your hearing.

I am thinking if i lose my mind that there is no thread about commuication with no language that does not make sense.

I am thinking that the thread is removed. WHYYYYY i think it is an excellent discussion that two different perspectives..

I am thinking that the thread is removed. WHYYYYY i think it is an excellent discussion that two different perspectives..

Huh, I thought threads only get locked down, not removed. Wonder what was the exact reason for that thread being removed.

Huh, I thought threads only get locked down, not removed. Wonder what was the exact reason for that thread being removed.

It is the first time for the thread to be disappeared in a long time. :shock: what is going on?? I admit that I d like to see the reason why its gone.

Muchas gracias :) everybody here seem friendly. I hope I can learn alot hear and find friend to help me learn being deaf.
My mother to die of cancer.

Hablas espanol?

sorry hear you difficult!

Nope, sometimes a thread does get removed like post are sometimes removed.. few of my posts were removed few days ago.. oh well.

Hola, bienevidos a Alldeaf. Lo siento mucho leer que su madre recientemente. Espero que usted se queda aqui tiempo. Estudie espanol en la escuela secundria, asi como durante la clase. Todavia tengo que completar un semestre de espanol para que me credito lengua extranjera. =)

What did I miss? :O

Honestly? Nothing much, same old same old argument. Cis, no Cis, oralism, no oralism, ASl, no ASL, misunderstandings, extrapolations of misunderstandings to generate more misunderstandings, a few slurs and insults, accusations that the other side don't know what they're talking about.

Same old thing.

Honestly? Nothing much, same old same old argument. Cis, no Cis, oralism, no oralism, ASl, no ASL, misunderstandings, extrapolations of misunderstandings to generate more misunderstandings, a few slurs and insults, accusations that the other side don't know what they're talking about.

Same old thing.

Anymore I'm actually kind of glad when I miss these threads. It's getting old and very little new and useful information is presented in these threads. Sad.

Same old thing.
At least there's no debate about AUSLAN :laugh2:

Hola, bienevidos a Alldeaf. Lo siento mucho leer que su madre recientemente. Espero que usted se queda aqui tiempo. Estudie espanol en la escuela secundria, asi como durante la clase. Todavia tengo que completar un semestre de espanol para que me credito lengua extranjera. =)

Your post is all Greek t me. :giggle:

Your post is all Greek t me. :giggle:

It was for NandoNunez.

I basically said:

Hello, welcome to Alldeaf. I hope you stay a while. I am very sorry about your mother recently passing away. I studied Spanish during high school as well as college. I only need one more semester to complete my foreign language credit though.

I am inspector investigation to record I find out because reason I am study lots of complication I adjust to think so figure out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back