What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking "why"?....my son has opted not to play football this year.....When I questioned it, he gave me a slew of silly reason(s)...each one, I had a solution to....finally he just blew up....
17 is a very tedious age for parent(s)....perhaps even moreso for the teenager.

I suggested a "walk down to the dock" to cool off for both us....Whatever his "problem" is...eventually it will come out, I'm not gonna push it....I'm thinking he may have lost the position he was playing to another kid...if so, he's having a problem with his disappointment and getting mad over it surely doesn't help. Hopefully, things will work out the way it should be....and maybe a lesson well-learned...that no mater how good you are at anything, there is and always will be someone who can do it better.....

Anymore I'm actually kind of glad when I miss these threads. It's getting old and very little new and useful information is presented in these threads. Sad.

Same here. I have all but bowed out of those threads these days. Might interject the occasional comment, but that's about it. It's gotten to be same old, same old.

Same here. I have all but bowed out of those threads these days. Might interject the occasional comment, but that's about it. It's gotten to be same old, same old.

Although the in-thread popcorn parties are usually pretty nice! :lol:

I think figure out probably If suppose I drink help better feeling because prevent to cookies i serious I don't want to fever cause too much reason not joke@!

I think figure out probably If suppose I drink help better feeling because prevent to cookies i serious I don't want to fever cause too much reason not joke@!

Dude, cut back on your caffeine. You're starting to worry me a bit. ;)

Dude, cut back on your caffeine. You're starting to worry me a bit. ;)

Don't worry I cope on treatment :) I can help better improve!

my client knew!

I am not worried! I have straight to better!

issues cancel on doctor :(

Is the excess heat finally over? Cool weather from now on?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I am thinking that in a little while I am gonna be sooooo sleeeppyy!

Just took offbrand Nyquil.. Gonna be happy in a while.. :lol:

I figure out my grandma is very lots of plan I will visit to my mom coming soon I am glad of my grandma supportive really communciation! she knew!!!

My granddaughter-Kiera, 7 years old- all excited about going to school- Grade 2- next week!

My granddaughter-Kiera, 7 years old- all excited about going to school- Grade 2- next week!

Our 4 year old granddaughter started preschool last week. :)

Our 4 year old granddaughter started preschool last week. :)

how was your granddaughter school cutest

my nephew probably soon attending to school exciting my sister older successfully back school I am proud :D

how was your granddaughter school cutest

my nephew probably soon attending to school exciting my sister older successfully back school I am proud :D

She was excited, and I am sure your nephew will be too. I think she is really enjoying it.

She has gotten a sticker just for being good at standing in a line! Preschool is pretty easy. :lol:

She was excited, and I am sure your nephew will be too. I think she is really enjoying it.

She has gotten a sticker just for being good at standing in a line! Preschool is pretty easy. :lol:

I am glad of hear you she exciting back fun new friends :) It is very fall soon change will back school I thinks so children love on school I believe it

Thinking.. Why does it take a death of a family for everyone to get together. It is a pattern I see with my family. Why can't we just get together once in a while on a happy occasion. This bothers me.. of course we are all guilty of it including me. I know we are all busy people. Just seems people wait til someone is gone to say... I love you or miss you. Wish I could have seen you before or took the chance.

I apologize... I needed somewhere to vent out. My Uncle passed away and many relatives came out of the woodwork yesterday. Many of them I have not seen since my grandmother passed away. Which was in 1997. 14 years ago.

soon coming will update I will visit to my mom soon I hope be my grandma I don't know when not sure I guess!

Thinking about other things I will need for my apartment besides the major necessities besides furniture, dishes, silverware, cookware, etc.

I'm thinking things like d/hh smoke alarms and a CapTel phone. I'm also wondering where I can order these 'Sonic Boom' alarms with the vibrating piece that you stick under your mattress.

Thinking how much I hate the teacher's pension right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back