What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking how I would love to be asleep... but for some reason can't... so tired... but sleep not come...

Just thinking of how a certain group of people will even go into private messages using crude language trying to pipe some people down on this forum.

If people sent these PM's to me, I would completely understand where they're coming from, full of rage and all. But some of the tamer members that have gotten these PM's definitely do not deserve them at all.

I've seen it happen more than a few times. It should stop.

If you were unlucky to get these PM's - I would recommend you to be proactive. Do not be passive and allow them to oppress you.

Thinking that I'm really looking forward to a big get together of Deaf people tomorrow. It starts at 3pm and will go on all night, yay!

Thinking that I hope I survive this weekend!

I think so figure out wait for on my family soon!

Travis condolence on your mother's death

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I have go to visit to my dad, I thinks so dad today coming soon have an see you take soon I will ready coming visit today!

sound on weakness I am eye burn! I have pretty tough I aware it how feeling complication low on blood stranger!

Wondering what Jiro's reaction will be to the thread I started that the rest of you have been having fun with at his expense since he's not around to "defend" himself. ;p

my dad look like me :lol: I am pretty sound bread, my grandma told me look like exactly :lol: my uncle almost exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back