What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pfh obsess with boobies!

You missed his run with a link and requests for all boobie pictures to be sent. He had it in his siggy for quite a while there.

I had a fantastic day:D

Thinking we may start looking for a power scooter for me. You know, like the Hoverround?

Get Information: Hoveround Power Chairs

I am having more and more problems with my legs and the doctor is baffled by it. Went in to the ER today and he was there on call. Still can't find a pain medicine that will work and now I am losing feeling in both legs. I managed to fall while walking across the yard. Luckily, I landed in the grass, but a Sheriff's Officer was driving by and saw. He commented to hubby that he has seen me fall a lot and advised hubby to take me to ER. This officer lives in the neighborhood. Doc thinks it's time for the scooter as he, the 3 neurologists and 2 rheumotologists I have seen can't find a medicine that I am either not allergic to something in it or have developed a resistance to due to previous use. One bad thing with this, MIL's house is not handicapped accessible and doorways are too narrow and bathrooms too small.

Oh joy!! :(

my sister hard to struggle tough my family Iam pretty my sister is very hard to how cope because she lose on my mom :( I feeling how on images shocked and emotional not easy! I am complication to tough! I know not easy pretty sound not tough!

Thinking we may start looking for a power scooter for me. You know, like the Hoverround?

Get Information: Hoveround Power Chairs

I am having more and more problems with my legs and the doctor is baffled by it. Went in to the ER today and he was there on call. Still can't find a pain medicine that will work and now I am losing feeling in both legs. I managed to fall while walking across the yard. Luckily, I landed in the grass, but a Sheriff's Officer was driving by and saw. He commented to hubby that he has seen me fall a lot and advised hubby to take me to ER. This officer lives in the neighborhood. Doc thinks it's time for the scooter as he, the 3 neurologists and 2 rheumotologists I have seen can't find a medicine that I am either not allergic to something in it or have developed a resistance to due to previous use. One bad thing with this, MIL's house is not handicapped accessible and doorways are too narrow and bathrooms too small.

Oh joy!! :(

So sorry to hear this....Hopefully, someone with carpenter experience will be able to widen the door frames for you, and ur kids can help you into the bathrooms for a bath, etc.?

So sorry to hear this....Hopefully, someone with carpenter experience will be able to widen the door frames for you, and ur kids can help you into the bathrooms for a bath, etc.?

Thanks. It's gonna be a struggle, but MIL will allow no work to be done on the house. I will use a shower chair and just have to have help getting in there for now. I do have a rolling stool to use in the kitchen.

Doctors do not want to put me through all the tests again and they have all the medical records from the past 30 years or so. They say I have been through too much and also a few barbaric tests as well.

I'm so pissed off I can't think straight. As most of you know , a friend in my cancer support group died a few days ago. This death has really hit me hard because she had the same cancer type I did...and she was beginning to be in remission, as I am. Throughout her ordeal, she had minimal support (same as me) and hardly got phone calls or flowers. Now her grave is overflowing with flowers. I want to tell the people that they are too fucking LATE. Wouldn't it have been better if they sent them to her while she was alive and needed something to cheer her up. Seriously, I hate the way people think sometimes.

I'm so pissed off I can't think straight. As most of you know , a friend in my cancer support group died a few days ago. This death has really hit me hard because she had the same cancer type I did...and she was beginning to be in remission, as I am. Throughout her ordeal, she had minimal support (same as me) and hardly got phone calls or flowers. Now her grave is overflowing with flowers. I want to tell the people that they are too fucking LATE. Wouldn't it have been better if they sent them to her while she was alive and needed something to cheer her up. Seriously, I hate the way people think sometimes.

That's just insensitive at times. Everyone should know that flowers or even cards can make a person feel so good even when they aren't. Seems to me, all the people sending flowers now aren't really and truly good friends.

Thinking of what would make a good vegetarian dinner tonight.

I thinks o figure out on coming soon I will consider figure positive :)

Thinking about 11 PM...hurry!

I admire you for working 16 hrs each Sat and Sun...Wow!!! We both need to win the lottery!

Thanks...I know, we need to win the lottery! Wouldnt that be wonderful? Maybe I should play tmw. :lol:

Did you tell the people?

Work on resume that been in laptop 5 years ago to pull out again to edit some.

I am pray that I able find job in this extremely SLOW Michigan.

One thing I am still think how can deaf people able afford house if they had no job. I am talk about real house that was kinda TRASHY cheap that still $10K.

No...her sons were nearby. Wrong time, wrong place. Boy, was it ever so hard to hold my tongue. I think I feel so pissed because I was in her shoes. Not many people called, etc. when I was going through treatments...I also worked and had the kids by myself after work...I can't explain adequately in words how exhausted and how much pain I was in. My own mother in law who lived only a few hours away NEVER called, emailed, or texted me during this period of my life. Yet she managed to take several vacations across the country. My friends disappeared, although I did make new ones who are awesome. I felt alone and was scared shitless. I will NEVER forget it. It wasn't about me...I actually hate eyes on me...but for gods sake at least make sure my kids are okay. They had to learn to do many things independently because there were nights I couldn't even open the peanut butter jar. I guess it brought all of the memories back.

No...her sons were nearby. Wrong time, wrong place. Boy, was it ever so hard to hold my tongue. I think I feel so pissed because I was in her shoes. Not many people called, etc. when I was going through treatments...I also worked and had the kids by myself after work...I can't explain adequately in words how exhausted and how much pain I was in. My own mother in law who lived only a few hours away NEVER called, emailed, or texted me during this period of my life. Yet she managed to take several vacations across the country. My friends disappeared, although I did make new ones who are awesome. I felt alone and was scared shitless. I will NEVER forget it. It wasn't about me...I actually hate eyes on me...but for gods sake at least make sure my kids are okay. They had to learn to do many things independently because there were nights I couldn't even open the peanut butter jar. I guess it brought all of the memories back.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back