What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here too! I actually went for a walk this afternoon and enjoyed it!

I didn't go for a walk, but my DD and I did roast some s'mores though. :D

I'm thinking I will probably wear a hoodie on the way to work in the morning then shuck down by 10 or 10:30 into short sleeves.

Travis, when my father died, each family member put a small, meaningful item in the casket. It made us feel better. You may want to consider something like that.

Wirelessly posted

I love how my life has gotten complicated. Got a job on the same day I was ready to move back. Currently spending time in California before heading back to work and now my bestfriends wedding is pretty much called off due to cultural differences.

Life is truly one damned thing after another.

Last edited:
Funny how things goes your way just when you are ready to give up huh? Always happens to me, I think I'm learning the lesson is to give up early and easily? :shock:

Oh well, I am sure that won't work since I'm not giving up under desperation. :roll:

Anyways, I'm happy for you that you found a job! Good luck in your future.

Wirelessly posted

Hah, it was a gruesome time for me and I got very frustrated wíth the lack of a support system and it seemed that everywhere I applied to was not hiring at all. It was just a coincidence that I walked into an office with a resume not even expecting anything and walked out with a job. Things are looking up now for me after a horrible year. I have learned a lot about myself and others. To take life in one big stride. You lose some and gain some.

Just don't give up even if you get very frustrated. Or you could shake your fist at God and say you give up, maybe a miracle will happen on that same day.

Last edited:
thinking with the forecast of more rain that my house will get more damaged. We woke up to some major flooding in my basement because the sump pump got overwhelmed with all the rain Lee brought overnight. Now, different parts of the house are leaking water.

Two hurricanes in two weekends in a row plus one more coming is so not good. The insurance adjuster will come this Sat so who knows what shape my house will be in by then since more heavy rain bands are on the way. Too much rain here.

Really wish we can send it to Texas and Oklahoma..they need it big time.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Hoping that fires are contained and air quality isn't bad for us.

thinking with the forecast of more rain that my house will get more damaged. We woke up to some major flooding in my basement because the sump pump got overwhelmed with all the rain Lee brought overnight. Now, different parts of the house are leaking water.

Two hurricanes in two weekends in a row plus one more coming is so not good. The insurance adjuster will come this Sat so who knows what shape my house will be in by then since more heavy rain bands are on the way. Too much rain here.

Really wish we can send it to Texas and Oklahoma..they need it big time.

I don't think we'll need to worry about Katia, but we're getting a double whammy. A cold front and the remnants of Lee. I didn't "battan down the hatches" this time as I don't think the winds will be as bad as last week, but I did put things in places to hopefully keep the rain out. My landlord came by last week to caulk the living room window that leaked, but I still put down the tarp & towels ... just in case. I also put towels between the storm doors and the doors because the storm stripping is wearing out on the storm doors. I'll need to check on the basement window that leaks to make sure it's running into the french drain ok. He's going to replace that window this coming weekend and then put a cover over the window well.

Wirelessly posted

I love how my life has gotten complicated. Got a job on the same day I was ready to move back. Currently spending time in California before heading back to work and now my bestfriends wedding is pretty much called off due to cultural differences.

Life is truly one damned thing after another.

wow..... feels bad for your friend....

Hate sounding like a broken record...but I've a major headache from being up half the night with a severly depressed friend and now the boys are coming home from school, so dealing with their day, homework and dinner....I've got to manage a 15 minute nap somewhere inbetween....It's very overcast here, no rain as of yet.

I think where is coworker? She supposed be back work yesterday. She not here.

I thinks strong my heart faithful because courage to my friends and confidental because I got email It is very impressive will better improve increase I think so update more hard work and strong man become mature, I hope be work my mind becuase focus dont' be old past becuase change your future will new life soon your positive otherwise i believe it! I aware it supportive :)

Am thinking i'd love to stay online but i really need a good night's sleep, so i will check this out in the morning!! :)

I'm thinking about dragging my kids over to the clinic for a flu vaccine. Might as well get it over with. Ya'll don't forget your vaccine (and pneunmonia for certain people).

I'm thinking about dragging my kids over to the clinic for a flu vaccine. Might as well get it over with. Ya'll don't forget your vaccine (and pneunmonia for certain people).

serious on big flu because before protect health wisdom it is very careful flu affect your before school!

Whole family vaccinated at once. Then, we went to IHOP. :D

45 minutes. :(

damn. too short. it should be 1 hr. my previous job - it was 30 min. now... pretty much whenever you want but I normally keep it between 30 min to 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back