What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I am thinking sbout this weekend.

Am thinking about asking the boys if they would like to ride out to the Beach and watch the waves come crashing in tomorrow (due to the Hurricane Irene)....should be somewhat cooler and the fresh air would be great....plus beach combing for shells. All depends if the weather isn't so harsh and rainy.....

I think I hate being sick!!!!!!

Having the same thought! Yesterday, used my neti pot a couple of times as well as gave myself a mini spa session by boiling a pot of water then hunching over it with a towel draped over my head. It made a HUGE difference. Feeling much much better today.

Thinking it is almost cool enough to go for a walk.

I'm thinking about all the stuff I have to do tomorrow. Another busy Saturday ahead for me. :dizzy: I can't wait until I have all the stuff I need for the apartment so then it just becomes a matter of being patient and waiting for one to become available for move-in.

Thinking I am very out of shape after staying inside a lot this summer. My long walk was difficult.

Thinking I am very out of shape after staying inside a lot this summer. My long walk was difficult.

It could also be due to the humidity. I know if its very humid, I get winded sooner than I normally do.

I got out of shape over the summer too! GRRRR! Know how you feel!

thinking what drama will unfold this weekend.

How I put my cat on a diet and wondering if he'll try to eat me while I sleep. :eek2:

thinking I need to join Sallylou's cat on a diet!

thinking how beautiful Irene's outer band of clouds are looking out here now. There is nothing like it.

I'm thinking it's almost time for bed.

Me too! Gotta wait for hubby to get off work in 3 mins because our son is still awake. When he gets home, I am hitting the sack since I gotta work at 7am tmw morning. Soooo sleepy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back