What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about going to NY for Sept 11th......was already thinking about it but found out today the Cowboys will be playing the Jets that night.

Thinking of how crazy busy I am this week -- with work, Easter dinner plans (and planning the menu!) and taking care of some house business. Erk. Is it next week yet??

My internet is sucking so bad. Please don't ever get Comcast.

Never had issue with Comcast when I had it when I lived in Washington state.

Never had issue with Comcast when I had it when I lived in Washington state.

They constantly cap me because I live with few other people in my house and we all like to download large files. Now, I can hardly surf on the internet and have to wait for them to uncap me. :roll:

They constantly cap me because I live with few other people in my house and we all like to download large files. Now, I can hardly surf on the internet and have to wait for them to uncap me. :roll:

That bad? Time to get their own internet. :lol: If few people download large files for a long time at the same time....it will slow down the overall internet, which is normal for home internet pretty much unless you guys in that house gotta upgrade to the fastest Comcast service. Maybe you guys are using 12 mbps line?

Wirelessly posted

I am seriously, thinking of moving to another state. After, I am done with phlebotomy. I need to do some research first before, I am definite. I need to know where I can get a job etc..

Wirelessly posted

I am seriously, thinking of moving to another state. After, I am done with phlebotomy. I need to do some research first before, I am definite. I need to know where I can get a job etc..

Texas.....great economy....great taxes

I thought Comcast only allowed so much bandwidth usage per month for private users (residential) and allowed unlimited access for businesses (commercial use). We don't have Comcast here - we have high speed Internet through our local telephone company. They are working on a 15-year, 5million dollar project to provide all of their customers with access to highspeed Internet and IPTV by installing new fiber optic cables all over the county with new 'relay stations' being built. They are doing it in phases and as soon as one area (phase) is complete those customers are given the option to hook up immediately. It will be approximately another year before they get to our section I am told.

Are you the owner of the internet? (Generally the payee)

Am thinking that TXgolfer and Jillio must be having fun sharpening their knives of wits against each other. :laugh2:

Btw, good to see you here, jillio. :)

I'm thinking about my friend's son who is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. It is 2,400 miles long. He started in California today and was supposed to hike 25 miles. It will take him a few months to do. I bet he has sore muscles for a few days. I also think 25 miles a day is not going to be easy. But he is young and may do it just fine. I think what he is doing is very inspiring.

Thinking only a few more days without chocolate.

250GB usage cap?

Wirelessly posted

TheWriteAlex said:
My internet is sucking so bad. Please don't ever get Comcast.

Same here. Awful company.

Agreed. I have Comcast as well and they suck. Unfortunately they're pretty much the only option here. I haven't had as many outages with my old ISPs (Time Warner & Cox) as I have with Comcast. Sucks because my mom works from home and NEEDS the Internet/phone to actually work. It's a pain.

Thinking about this particular email... I unsubscribed yesterday from a company that was sending out emails and they sent me 5 exactly same emails in a row that I unsubscribed from and I'm still getting them today. I unsubscribed! It doesn't mean that I want to see the exact same email still being sent to me!

Thinking how stupid my schedule is for school. They gave us off today, but have to attend on Good Friday!! :(

Thinking about this particular email... I unsubscribed yesterday from a company that was sending out emails and they sent me 5 exactly same emails in a row that I unsubscribed from and I'm still getting them today. I unsubscribed! It doesn't mean that I want to see the exact same email still being sent to me!
Sometimes they'll say it takes x nbr of days for the unsubscribe to "take effect". However, you shouldn't be receiving multiple emails. :(

Am wondering if I should book my hotel now for Thanksgiving week (just booked the train) or wait. Then I need to be patient in booking the flight back in hopes of getting a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back