What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly do! Comments on FB like "two things that i will def kill myself is if i was homo or a jew lol" is just plain lame-ass.

Then he went on to explain why... And the fact that his close buddies were like, "Oh yeah, I feel the same way about black people!" Etc.

So much ignorance right there.

And you're friends with this person? :hmm:

Then he went on to explain why... And the fact that his close buddies were like, "Oh yeah, I feel the same way about black people!" Etc.

So much ignorance right there.
You have good friends on FB, don't ya?

And you're friends with this person? :hmm:

He was my good friend's fiancé, but they broke up last fall... The funny thing is... She's Jewish AND currently dating a girl now.

Spiteful, much? I don't know why I'm even friends with him on FB either. He added me before they broke up and like few weeks after they broke up, he asked around for sex including me. Needless to say, he didn't get a piece of me.

He's scum.

He was my good friend's fiancé, but they broke up last fall... The funny thing is... She's Jewish AND currently dating a girl now.

Spiteful, much? I don't know why I'm even friends with him on FB either. He added me before they broke up and like few weeks after they broke up, he asked around for sex including me. Needless to say, he didn't get a piece of me.

He's scum.

Kick his ass off.

Few steps ahead of you. xoxo

You make'a me sooo proud. I'ma cry now.

11954237341217376590johnny_automatic_chef_says_okay.svg.med.png

saw a show of road rage on the road where I work
what a show. :lol:

Any gunplay? Or just a lot of insults hurled?
guns are banned here... just a near miss swipe at the other guy and a very loud swearing commotion happening...

Interesting about Aussie guns is banned, but I've looked up on WA firearm site, it seems we can get the guns only if got a gun license. (I am not going to get a gun license).

Persons wishing to possess or use a firearm must have a licence (there are some exceptions, i.e. children with a licensed adult at an approved club)

A licence may be issued to an individual or a body corporate such as a security company (incorporated body)

You must have a genuine reason to own a firearm - this includes being a member of a shooting club, being a recreational shooter, being a collector or having an occupational requirement such as a pastoralist or security firm properly licensed under the Security and Related Activities (Control) Act 1996

Persons applying for an original licence are required to complete a Firearms Awareness Test at an approved firearm association/club and to complete a 28-day cooling off period after making their application before it can be considered

You must have secure storage for your firearm that complies with Schedule 4 of the Firearm Regulations 1974

The firearm will be registered to a licensee only, unless it is also licensed by another person; in which case the licence will be endorsed with either 'primary user' or 'co-user' This notation identifies that more than one person is licensed for this particular firearm

You are required to provide proof that supports your genuine need to acquire a firearm

Some firearms are restricted or prohibited. See the Firearms Regulations 1974 - Reg 26 and Firearms Regulations 1974 - Schedule 3

All firearm licence applications must be lodged in person at a participating Australia Post Office.

Any change of address or circumstance must be reported to Police Licensing Services within 21 days of the change.

What you need to know

I'm thinking that I am looking forward to a long easter weekend break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back