What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, happy 4/20 to everyone who smokes the cannabis.

Lol, I didn't even realize today was 4/20. Guess I've outgrown my teenage years...

Wirelessly posted

thinking about my future.

Thinking : I bumped on to him today at the airport. It miffed me a bit but also got me curious as to why he wouldn't look at me when we talked.

I am thinking about this USDA vacancy at the Tyson plant I worked at last year. I was notified of the vacancy today by a friend. I will contact the VMO at that plant tomorrow and inquire about 'Schedule A' and see if she knows anything about the process and who to contact if I can apply the letter to this particular position that I would very much like to have. (OK I REAAAAAALYYYY want this position!)

I am thinking about this USDA vacancy at the Tyson plant I worked at last year. I was notified of the vacancy today by a friend. I will contact the VMO at that plant tomorrow and inquire about 'Schedule A' and see if she knows anything about the process and who to contact if I can apply the letter to this particular position that I would very much like to have. (OK I REAAAAAALYYYY want this position!)

I hope you get it!!!!

I hope you get it!!!!

I hope so as well but there's one problem I'm running into right now:

I have to be completely out of that plant for an entire year before I can return as USDA and it's only been 6 months! I hope Doc takes her time posting the position as I can't officially apply until after 11/11 - the day I was terminated. The actual hiring process can take 2-4 months depending on how speedy USDA wants to be.

Good luck, Dixie.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:

I hope you get the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back