What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/20 is just another work day for me nothing special.

I'm thinking: It's too hot here for me to actually sleep..blegh

How complicated it is deciphering this SQL code I wrote probably a year or more ago now that is now causing problems. :(

I'm thinking: It's too hot here for me to actually sleep..blegh

that's how I feel everyday since I arrived in Florida :roll:

how can people live in this state??? too hot! anything above 80 degree is too hot for me! *faint*

that's how I feel everyday since I arrived in Florida :roll:

how can people live in this state??? too hot! anything above 80 degree is too hot for me! *faint*

Doesnt it get above 80 in New Jersey? I know it does in Maryland during the summers!

Doesnt it get above 80 in New Jersey? I know it does in Maryland during the summers!

yea but at least it's not all-year around in NJ. I can't imagine dealing with it nearly every single day.

yea but at least it's not all-year around in NJ. I can't imagine dealing with it nearly every single day.

Try to live in Phx during the summers! 115 degree weather and I will be going there in August for 2 weeks. I havent been exposed to these kinds of temperatures for almost 5 years. :shock:

Try to live in Phx during the summers! 115 degree weather and I will be going there in August for 2 weeks. I havent been exposed to these kinds of temperatures for almost 5 years. :shock:

Ugh....last year was about 93 degrees with heat index of 115. I was sweating like a pig! That was here in Iowa. I sure hate the hot and humid days.

I will take PHX heat over Dallas,Houston or Florida heat any day though....Dry heat is much better IMO. I have played golf in the west with temps in the 110's no problem (except sunburn). Anything above 97-98 on the Gulf Coast.....No way.

Am thinking what does others think of this TV show called 'Big Love'?

I wasn't into it the first few seasons, but got into it about 2 years ago. It's a great show, and the finale was very moving. Too bad it's over now.

I personally think polygamy should be legalized. As long as they are consenting adults and there is no incest or forced marriage going on it really doesn't adversely effect anyone.

Ugh....last year was about 93 degrees with heat index of 115. I was sweating like a pig! That was here in Iowa. I sure hate the hot and humid days.

Yup, I hate summer, really A LOT and I was feel like bake in oven and none of clinical proven deodorant works in this temperature.

If I should go outside then just wear summer clothes, drink a lot of waters and drink slushies, it does help sometime.

I don't mind the heat too much. It's the humidity that takes the fun out of it.

:hmm:Don't understand why someone doesn't reply to my messages?

I'm thinking about the what kind of door bell to get with signaler for me in the new house. I know I need to get the doorbell, smoke/fire alarm and I'm not quite sure what else with lighted signalers. I already have an alarm clock with bed shaker. Our great room will be totally open from front of house at the front door all the way back (32 feet) to the French doors to the back yard at the kitchen. I will have someone else in the house at all times, but we want to make this as deaf friendly for me as possible. The contractor is working it in to the plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back