What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be there.....There is a chance....10% that I may be taking a truck to San Jose moving the last of my friends stuff. That wouldn't be too far out of the way. Chances are that trip willo have to wait until after Thanksgiving though. Might be in Chicago or College Station this week too. :dizzy: Hopefully I know by Wednesday

Ok, PM me Thursday if you will be in Salt Lake on Saturday. I can give you my txt # and we'll talk about it. I can pick you up if you need any particular transportation.

I am glad of hard inspiration and focus my health important!!!!!!

I am thinking about how much I miss my mother , it will be 2 years since she dies on Dec. 28. I been thinking about her all day! I am so blue! Does it ever get any easier!

Last edited:
I am very think so learn communication to grandma!! that is great :D

I am thinking about taking my friend to an ATU football game next week. It is their last home game before the playoffs. Thankfully it is at 2:00pm so maybe we will not be too chilly in the stands if we can sit with our backs to the sun.

l'm thinking abt going to Civic Center in SF with my 3 friends.. of course- parade of SF Giants, the World Series Champions!!!

aye, i'll miss the work!

Ok, PM me Thursday if you will be in Salt Lake on Saturday. I can give you my txt # and we'll talk about it. I can pick you up if you need any particular transportation.

Awesome...thank you. I will PM as soon as I know

I'm thinking it's time to switch pharmacies cuz I'm fed up with my current one who forgets that I asked them to fax my doctor for prescriptions(mine keeps getting thrown out by people who don't bother to read it and throw it out) for my blood sugar testing strips. They cost me 75 dollars without one.

Can't stop thinking on the horrible toothache I have :( ow ow ow

I am thinking of the letter Z right now.

I am thinking of leftover Halloween candy.

I have some! Snickers and Reese's!

We have PayDays Snicker's, Milky Ways, Dum Dum lollipops, Smarties and the kids got a bunch of Spanish label ones we didn't know what they were. Hubby took them to work today. We also have a ton of Tootsie Rolls.

I have some! Snickers and Reese's!

sweetheart I can't eat candy but I have few my candy lol I am increase fat! I wish be lose weight, must to meal 3 times I don't want to dizzy but sign up on requirement my letter serious I am willing I must to proper my health! I know

I learn more positive and best hard work improve successfully friendly!! Hope be faithful!! Hope be successfully!!! :D work hard better focus handle my life :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back