What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: :giggle: I still get them too...isn't there an age limit on them? they're so annoying...childish...(hehe)...guess I haven't stopped growing yet.

Ha, ha, yes, they are. :P :lol:

thinking about all the homework I have to do this weekend plus working 16 hours at my 2nd job as well. When will I ever get a break?

When you take one? Not sure why you continue to do it when you complain about it every week. Not to be mean.....Just sayin

Perhaps you should find a job you love, then it won't seem like work. I ran a business (12-16 hrs, 6-7 days a week) and raised a child alone and never dreaded a day.....I loved what I did. Something to think about.

When you take one? Not sure why you continue to do it when you complain about it every week. Not to be mean.....Just sayin

Perhaps you should find a job you love, then it won't seem like work. I ran a business (12-16 hrs, 6-7 days a week) and raised a child alone and never dreaded a day.....I loved what I did. Something to think about.

some people are just gluttonous for abuse :lol:

A Trader Joe's opens in West Des Moines, Iowa tomorrow. :hmm:

I feel bad that a teacher have to have two jobs in order to keep the job they love.

Hope be pretty!! happy inspiration my soul heart feel strong faithful! pretty sound I am faithful improve inspiration reduce, I am happy and smile! sweet I am soul my health brave! I am hard work!! that is my tough handle!! :D I am very impressive health!! :D

im thinking about my friend.. *sigh* man, i feel so sorry for my friend who had to go through the crap.

Thinking about the awesome night I had with the girls!!!! Gosh it was so much fun! Papa Jack mixed with Blue Curacao was like a freaking orgasm in the mouth. Darn how is it possible that something could taste so GOOD!!!?

thinking about this weekend that I look forward to.

I am constantly tired at work and when I get home, I dont get to rest. Got to cook dinner, help my son with homework, clean up, get ready for the next day, give my son a bath, and put him to bed. By the time all of that is done, I am mentally dead which is why most of my posts during the weeknights aren't thought provoking nor debatable. I read the hot topics but cant function mentally to participate in them. I am seriously becoming burnt out this Fall due to 2 jobs and 2 classes. I hope the spring, it will be better.

aww I miss your posting but i totally understand. Hope you will find your own break soon. I feel the same thing that I do work on saturday too. I cut down on hours of working on sat which was 8 hours to 5 hours so i don't want to get tired more. I used to work every saturday, now one or two times. But The holiday is on the around corner, then i might work a little more. eh. I hope your spring is going to be better a lot! as you need a good sense of resting in a nice weather. *hugs*

I have a review class on Saturday to attend to.

dang it again anxiety maybe I am afraid my diet pop tough! :D :lol:

Thinking about the awesome night I had with the girls!!!! Gosh it was so much fun! Papa Jack mixed with Blue Curacao was like a freaking orgasm in the mouth. Darn how is it possible that something could taste so GOOD!!!?

I am not going to post a joke I am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a jokeI am not going to post a joke

how strange when hearing lady at work told the deaf lady that deaf lady made noise by putting her coffee mug on the desk only 15 feets away from her desk. She told her not to put coffee on the table. The deaf lady asked other employees and they didn't hear anything and didn't bother except this weird lady. So She replied to her in email saying "I have a pad for it now. Then the weird lady replied back, "Thanks! I appreciate your understanding. What a pair! You can't hear anything and I hearing everything!.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back