What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
KristinaB and Shel:

A case of the blah's is really pretty normal this time of year. All the activity can be overwhelming to the point that you just don't want to participate.

Thinking about how much I rely on Facebook for entertainment when on the computer. My account was recently disabled due to activity from Nigeria. I went to log in tonight and it said that they had reports of cyberciminal activity coming from my account. I did all of the things necessary to getting my account back... I hope it's soon because I just realized that I don't do much else on the computer. :lol:

Well, hang out with us on Alldeaf in the meantime. Some of us are crazy, but don't let that get to you.

I'm CRAZY as hell. I admit it.

Well, hang out with us on Alldeaf in the meantime. Some of us are crazy, but don't let that get to you.

I'm CRAZY as hell. I admit it.

Sounds good to me. :) I think a break from Facebook might be just what the doctor ordered.

I find that FB can be loaded with drama, especially in the days following Christmas. :shock:

I know plenty of other people are having it worse off than me, but man - it's getting colder and colder here. I am shivering (heat doesn't come into the bedroom) and I am in long pants, long sleeved shirt, sweater, shoes and socks. Brrr!

Thinking why my hubby and his sister are fighting like cats and dogs now. Geez

Thinking why my hubby and his sister are fighting like cats and dogs now. Geez

Gosh, I do hope everything will be okay. Was this just today or something that's been going on for a while?

Gosh, I do hope everything will be okay. Was this just today or something that's been going on for a while?

They are always like that...they fight like they are children. Tattletale on each other and he is 37 and she is 33 years old. Apparently, he flicked her 12 year old daughter on the forehead for not listening to him so his sister started screaming at him and running to my mother in law telling her that my hubby his her daughter in the head. I told her that everytime he hits her daughter, she can hit our son. Trying to lighten up the mood but everyone is all upset so I am gonna keep watching football and turn a deaf ear (literally). Lol

They are always like that...they fight like they are children. Tattletale on each other and he is 37 and she is 33 years old. Apparently, he flicked her 12 year old daughter on the forehead for not listening to him so his sister started screaming at him and running to my mother in law telling her that my hubby his her daughter in the head. I told her that everytime he hits her daughter, she can hit our son. Trying to lighten up the mood but everyone is all upset so I am gonna keep watching football and turn a deaf ear (literally). Lol

Sigh .. family ... :lol: I don't mean to make light of it. I hear the same stories with other brothers/sisters. My sister and I were like that a long time ago but we gave it up eventually. :)

I know plenty of other people are having it worse off than me, but man - it's getting colder and colder here. I am shivering (heat doesn't come into the bedroom) and I am in long pants, long sleeved shirt, sweater, shoes and socks. Brrr!

Stay warm! :hug:

Every year for her birthday/Christmas, I put lilies on my daughter's grave. Lately in the last few years, I had to move out of state a few times. My best friend would put the flowers there if I couldn't make it. This year I thought he couldn't because he was on a honeymoon trip, which is completely understandable. But he made special arrangements (I wasn't aware until after the fact) and there are fresh lilies on her grave today. I'm really, really, really lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends like him.

Every year for her birthday/Christmas, I put lilies on my daughter's grave. Lately in the last few years, I had to move out of state a few times. My best friend would put the flowers there if I couldn't make it. This year I thought he couldn't because he was on a honeymoon trip, which is completely understandable. But he made special arrangements (I wasn't aware until after the fact) and there are fresh lilies on her grave today. I'm really, really, really lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends like him.

I am very sorry for your loss. It's good to know you have good friends like the one you have mentioned. Hang in there! :hug:

I am so sorry about your daughter's loss. You are very lucky to have such wonderful friends. God bless them! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back