What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about in two weeks later I am going for my first driving shift stick car lesson. :shock:

Especially I only have drive a automatic truck/car for years and the only shift stick I have ever drive is a ride on mower.

on the Number 7 button, turn off the Num lock (on right side)

Aww damn. I just noticed it myself. I thought there was just arrows on 2,4,6, and 8 on the numeric keypad. Do you ever use the Fn function key on yours or do you use the touch-light keypad at the top?

I'm thinking about in two weeks later I am going for my first driving shift stick car lesson. :shock:

Especially I only have drive a automatic truck/car for years and the only shift stick I have ever drive is a ride on mower.

Does this mean you will have to take your driver's test all over again if you wish to drive a stick shift vehicle??

I am hoping that I'll be able to last a week with my family... I'm already going crazy after only one night. Dogs are fighting over me, they jump into my bed and I'm unable to sleep. My sister's trying to steal my blankets and my mom's complaining constantly. My brother is a meanie.

I need more wine, stat! Maybe I should just run away to Chico.

Does this mean you will have to take your driver's test all over again if you wish to drive a stick shift vehicle??

Nope, because I do have unrestricted full West Australian Class C license (This one allows to drive both shift stick and automatic and my New Zealand full Driver license allows to drive both automatic and shift stick cars. This is why I got a unrestricted WA Class C license.)

If I had a full restricted West Australian Class C-A license (This is automatic only license), yes that means I have to do one driver's test to pass and get a license transferred to Class C license.

But, since it will be my first time driving a shift stick car... I'll go for driving school lessons because it is hard to find a friends who have shift stick car to teach me how to drive it as most of them doesn't have a shift stick car.

So I'll do 4 driving lessons of learning to drive shift stick and will buy a shift stick car later on this year to learn the rest myself. :)

Only thing I'm lucky is I don't have to go through the hassles of shift stick test and paying for another license to transfer to Class C if passed the test.

rid cookies clean up infecton my computer long time!

Thanks for the reminder on cleaning up my cookies. My laptop is from 2003 with a 25GB hard drive and a whopping 512 of RAM. As long as it serves my minimums I'm good but my hard drive gets low on space frequently.

Glad to see you're excited about Christmas. I am mostly. Wish I could propel myself to ask for time off. Work is boring and rather do other stuff.

I am thinking about riding my snowmobile for the weekend. Wait and see how the weather goes...

Uh.. oh... Merry Catmesses, everyone!

I am thinking almost Christmas. And I wish people would stop picking on others just for the tiny time of this holiday.

I am thinking I need to get the other gifts wrapped.

Thanks for the reminder on cleaning up my cookies. My laptop is from 2003 with a 25GB hard drive and a whopping 512 of RAM. As long as it serves my minimums I'm good but my hard drive gets low on space frequently.

Glad to see you're excited about Christmas. I am mostly. Wish I could propel myself to ask for time off. Work is boring and rather do other stuff.

your welcome, :) I am glad of you hear about to learn it :D I am very pretty clean up on file on rid something better smooth fastest, because inside lots of your file! i am experience that is good!!

We did our cemetery run today. MIL left flowers for her late hubby and then we went to the beach and left a floral wreath to go out with the tide in memory of my father. (he was cremated and scattered at sea).

All gifts are wrapped. I have 2 pies to get baked. Other than that, I think we are covered. Scary to say that, but I think we actually got it all completed early.

I'm thinking of my roast veggie soup that I'll have for lunch tomorrow. *lick* I'm also thinking it's time to get starting on xmas presents!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of Christmas eve with my family :D

I am thinking I need to find why I have a case of the blah's all of a sudden.

pop corn - check
coca-cola - check
HD TV - check
HD BluRay + DVD player - check
A Christmas Story DVD - check

I'm having a content time right now watching this classic. :)

I am thinking I need to find why I have a case of the blah's all of a sudden.

Me too..I feel blah and I am about to get ready to go out to meet my brother, his girlfriend and some other friends to go dancing. Maybe that will help me snap out of my blahs.

There is something going on in the air. Just found out that a great friend, who was instrumental in getting me and hubby together, lost her ex-hubby on Monday. They had a very friendly divorce and remained the best of friends. Now, I find out that my good friend, who was my maid-of-honor, is having a major medical crisis and will be having her spleen removed along with other things going on. Her blood numbers dropped and she has to have transfusions, then they are removing the spleen and will see what else they need to do. She is going to Shands Teaching Hospital (or whatever it is called now) next week.

There is something going on in the air. Just found out that a great friend, who was instrumental in getting me and hubby together, lost her ex-hubby on Monday. They had a very friendly divorce and remained the best of friends. Now, I find out that my good friend, who was my maid-of-honor, is having a major medical crisis and will be having her spleen removed along with other things going on. Her blood numbers dropped and she has to have transfusions, then they are removing the spleen and will see what else they need to do. She is going to Shands Teaching Hospital (or whatever it is called now) next week.

I guess there must be. One of my friends lost 3 family members on different occassions just this week alone. Hope your friend recovers!

I am hoping that I'll be able to last a week with my family... I'm already going crazy after only one night. Dogs are fighting over me, they jump into my bed and I'm unable to sleep. My sister's trying to steal my blankets and my mom's complaining constantly. My brother is a meanie.

I need more wine, stat! Maybe I should just run away to Chico.

I'm thinking that this is a great idea! There's a lot of wine (and other alcohol) in Chico, along with several other perks. :naughty:

I'm exhausted...friends brought over a "huge" pan of Lasagna, fudge, carmel popcorn and I don't even know what else. My fridge is bursting at the seams...and I've still yet to make the brownies w/walnuts and get my kitchen floor cleaned....The boys open their gifts in the AM....we go out to dinner late evening, then to a Xmas party at a friends house. And Xmas day...we just laze around and do whatever we feel like.....Think I'm gonna sleep very late Xmas Day!
Been a very hectic few weeks...and glad the shopping is over! The tree is loaded down and expect more gifts tomorrow....we are blessed this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back