What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about getting rid of this nasty cold I've got. It's probably 80 something degrees in here and yet I'm under the covers and still shaking. I can't breath and I feel like my head is going to pop like a balloon because I am so plugged up but yet my nose is running like Niagara Falls and it's bright red exactly like Rudolph's. I hope I'm over this crap by Christmas. All I want to do is just sleep but yet if I lay flat I can't breathe. Fail. :( Night all, I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov [ Exactly my thoughts...]

@Dixie: Hope you feel better real soon, chica. Night.

Not really a healthy outlet either way, but again...

How do you define healthy anyway? :eek3:

It is subjective. If it doesn't create distress, it probably is pretty healthy for you.

I'm thinking I only have 2 days left to get everything done at work, so it's going to be busy! But then I have a long weekend coming up! Have a great day, everyone!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking its been so nice not having to wake up to an alarm clock and getting up when I want to heehee

I'm feeling a tad bit better today so maybe I am slowly getting over it. My nose is still bright red though. I've been taking a Tylenol about every 6 hours to keep the headaches and fever at bay. I've just been lazing around most of the day although I did get my Christmas wrapping finished.

I've also not had a good meal in about 2 or 3 days because of this crap. I just have absolutely no appetite.

I'm feeling a tad bit better today so maybe I am slowly getting over it. My nose is still bright red though. I've been taking a Tylenol about every 6 hours to keep the headaches and fever at bay. I've just been lazing around most of the day although I did get my Christmas wrapping finished.

I've also not had a good meal in about 2 or 3 days because of this crap. I just have absolutely no appetite.

Make sure you keep getting fluids, especially since you aren't able to eat. Rest and get better.

Make sure you keep getting fluids, especially since you aren't able to eat. Rest and get better.

I've been alternating between water and coffee most of the day so I can still get my fluids while still getting my caffeine fix. I thought about getting some Gatorade but I didn't want to make a special trip to town just for a bottle of Gatorade. Tomorrow I'll have to go to town anyway so I may pick up a bottle of Gatorade then. Hopefully I'll be over this crap by Christmas or at least bearable by Sunday when all of my mom's family is coming over for our big family Christmas dinner. I know I'm getting dehydrated though as I had a couple of major number twos within 30 minutes. I know I'm scroogier these days though, hopefully not too grumpy. :aw:

I've been alternating between water and coffee most of the day so I can still get my fluids while still getting my caffeine fix. I thought about getting some Gatorade but I didn't want to make a special trip to town just for a bottle of Gatorade. Tomorrow I'll have to go to town anyway so I may pick up a bottle of Gatorade then. Hopefully I'll be over this crap by Christmas or at least bearable by Sunday when all of my mom's family is coming over for our big family Christmas dinner. I know I'm getting dehydrated though as I had a couple of major number twos within 30 minutes. I know I'm scroogier these days though, hopefully not too grumpy. :aw:

Sorry this has you so under the weather. I will hope for full recovery before Christmas.

BTW: Gatorade is the best.

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov [ Exactly my thoughts...]

@Dixie: Hope you feel better real soon, chica. Night.

Thank you, I'm feeling a little bit better today and I'm hoping I sleep better tonight than what I did last night. I was up and down all night last night. I've been taking Tylenol for most of the day though.

I am lots of stress I am busy I am patient keep going hard work!! I try focus on my think best hard work! :) Don;t worry best hard work I know not easy it It is cope think so positive! I try struggle on archieve effort! :D

I'm thinking we are about to suffer from another invasion.:lol:

I clean up on my room because I go to soon ready pretty exciting on my grandma and grandpa! soon on dec 24 :) I am exciting I love my grandparents is treat friendly for me :D I know my family really think so good idea my feeling smile! I am pretty busy arrangment figure out wise respect to family!

I clean up on my room because I go to soon ready pretty exciting on my grandma and grandpa! soon on dec 24 :) I am exciting I love my grandparents is treat friendly for me :D I know my family really think so good idea my feeling smile! I am pretty busy arrangment figure out wise respect to family!

That is a great Christmas surprise for you! I hope you enjoy your visit with your grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back