What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if I get the job with USDA it is entirely possible that I could work in Minnesota. Right now I'll feel like a million bucks just to get the entry position considering the straights I'm in right now. I just can't stop worrying about this. I just hope that I can get the job.

Hey if I get the job with USDA it is entirely possible that I could work in Minnesota. Right now I'll feel like a million bucks just to get the entry position considering the straights I'm in right now. I just can't stop worrying about this. I just hope that I can get the job.

you sometimes you worried stress on your mind because your focus caution your stress increase worst give you worst weak! otherwise you how feeling cope rights you can't worried you are patient hard work!

I have no idea what you're saying! I am taking about the TV show called 'House'! I was wondering if anyone knew if it still on as it was not on tonight!

Oh! I think this is the holiday break. It should resume in January.

I have no idea what you're saying! I am taking about the TV show called 'House'! I was wondering if anyone knew if it still on as it was not on tonight!

oh I see I understand I thought to on house english on fluent! where is kind of TV detail clear understand I understand, don't worry I totally understand you say house on tv :D

If you should be working in MN, look me up !! :)

Edited to add: I have read your posts, but I forgot what you were doing at USDA. I wonder if you would be a good candidate for someplace like Land O'Lakes butter. If you were doing anything like quality control, they must have a similar thing there ...?) (It is just minutes from my house hence why I'm familiar with the company.)

I am enjoy on fun alldeaf is awesome is respect to people treat! that is impressive I am grow skills communication to lots of strong! I am glad happy see you! :D

Oh! I think this is the holiday break. It should resume in January.

Yes a lot of shows are in reruns or are airing holiday episodes. Right now I am watching Intervention on A&E. It's a meth head that's also snorting OxyContin. His story is kind of sad. He had a full ride athletic scholarship to a four-year university in Florida, a small university though. He met a girl who introduced him to the drugs then she comes up pregnant. Thinking the kid is his, he drops out of school, gets a job and took on the dad role 100%. 3 years later they divorced then the girl said the kid wasn't even his and a paternity test confirmed it. He was no longer allowed to see the child or to have contact with the child even though he had taken care of it for a good 3 to 4 years. I can see where a let down like that can just rip a man's heart out. Especially if he had given up his own dreams and hopes for this child that wasn't even his. Now he's living in La Folle, Tennessee with his parents, working for his dad and making meth. Really sad. I hope he accepts the intervention.

I am thinking about going back to church. I had stopped since I could not find one around here that I could follow along and I haven't found any deaf services at all. Well, it seems the church my mother had been attending now has a new minister and he is having handouts of everything going on in the service. He is also offering to make sure I have a copy of his sermon each service before service starts. It is the faith I was raised in, but not married in. My hubby is fine with it and understands why I will not be with him on Sunday's.

I am thinking about going back to church. I had stopped since I could not find one around here that I could follow along and I haven't found any deaf services at all. Well, it seems the church my mother had been attending now has a new minister and he is having handouts of everything going on in the service. He is also offering to make sure I have a copy of his sermon each service before service starts. It is the faith I was raised in, but not married in. My hubby is fine with it and understands why I will not be with him on Sunday's.
Awesome. Our church gives out FM systems that are tuned to the sound system for HOH members. I might also ask Bro. Clayton if he would be interested in making copies of his sermon for those that feel uncomfortable using the FM system.

You have also brought it to my attention that since I am HH/D myself that I need to be a bit more advocate about members who are HH, D, or late deafened. I'll put that on my to do list after the holidays when things are not as chaotic at the church.

Yes a lot of shows are in reruns or are airing holiday episodes. Right now I am watching Intervention on A&E. It's a meth head that's also snorting OxyContin. His story is kind of sad. He had a full ride athletic scholarship to a four-year university in Florida, a small university though. He met a girl who introduced him to the drugs then she comes up pregnant. Thinking the kid is his, he drops out of school, gets a job and took on the dad role 100%. 3 years later they divorced then the girl said the kid wasn't even his and a paternity test confirmed it. He was no longer allowed to see the child or to have contact with the child even though he had taken care of it for a good 3 to 4 years. I can see where a let down like that can just rip a man's heart out. Especially if he had given up his own dreams and hopes for this child that wasn't even his. Now he's living in La Folle, Tennessee with his parents, working for his dad and making meth. Really sad. I hope he accepts the intervention.

Some real dumb show called 'millions dollar drop' was on instead of 'House'!
Who watch there stupid shows!

Yes it is very sick, iSign. My ex is very jealous of my close relationship with my son. He insists in telling my 13 yr old son about problems that occurred in our marriage. He also tells my son that I am an alcoholic & drug abuser. I have told my son that when he (my ex) does this to calmly tell him that he doesn't want to hear it and to leave the room. My ex will just get angry with him.

You ex is an ass for doing that...I've always thought that if I divorce whoever I'm with and we have a kid that I will still teach the kid to respect and love his father cause whichever problem I have with his/her dad is mine and mine only with his/her dad. ( hope you don't get offended )

Situations like yours and Shel90's make me lose hope in the ability of reasoning, comprehension and compassion from humans :/ .

Situations like yours and Shel90's make me lose hope in the ability of reasoning, comprehension and compassion from humans :/ .

I know what you mean. I saw it happen with my sis and her scumbag husband. It will take huge leap of faith to trust a man you love not to hurt you or child and hope for the best.

I am thinking I'm very glad that the search for the missing Christmas presents has ended today! Yay!

I am thinking about wrapping the last of my Christmas gifts tomorrow while dad is sacked out in the bed for his daily 3 hour nap.

You ex is an ass for doing that...I've always thought that if I divorce whoever I'm with and we have a kid that I will still teach the kid to respect and love his father cause whichever problem I have with his/her dad is mine and mine only with his/her dad. ( hope you don't get offended )

I have taught him to respect his father also. He tells me that it gets hard at times when his father acts the way he does. & I am not offended. Never give up finding the one you love iSign because of what you see here. I have found a very understanding & supportive man (not too mention extremely intelligent, IQ 160) that I have been dating for 4yrs now.

I am thinking about wrapping the last of my Christmas gifts tomorrow while dad is sacked out in the bed for his daily 3 hour nap.

When I wrap my gifts up my dog like to poke his nose in the bags and see if there is anything for him! He did this last night and his nose was wet and and got a gift wet! I thought of finishing wrapping up my gifts tonight but I put it off! I will be so glad when Xmas is over!

he is a good father to her, yes. Maybe way overprotective as she is his only child. I dont say anything nasty about him to her. She doesnt need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back