What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the support everyone. :hug:

You have every right to show him that he cannot walk all over you anymore. Time to show him how you bite, and hard! ;)

Best of luck with court this week.

+1 on that. Let that mama lion come out and protect her child!

I am still thinking about if I will get a response from USDA this week. I had to have my packet in the mail by Dec 20th which is today. I sent it about two weeks ago, hopefully it arrived to its destination safe and sound. I may contact the Minnesota offices to see if it actually arrived.

Yep and nothing in it stated that neither of us had no permission to take children out of state. If it did, then I would be safe. I am not going to fight for full custody to get her back becaue she tells me how much she loves her new life in AZ so I dont want to screw that up. However, I am fighting for full summers and holidays. He said I can only have her for only one month each summer and no holidays. I said "Oh really? I will see you in court, then." So...Dec 22nd is the first court date so I hope it wont drag out. Wait and see.

Hope things re going to look up for you and good luck with the court. *crossed fingers*

Hope things re going to look up for you and good luck with the court. *crossed fingers*

My lawyer just emailed me saying that he just filed for postponing Wednesday's court but she is going to object to it since it was so last minute and it had been set up for over a month now. We got an ASL terp lined up and all that. I hope the court takes my lawyer's objections and deny his request. It is time to play hardball with him. He has always gotten his way with everything in the last 10 years.

I am thinking about getting rid of this headache I have got.

I am still thinking about if I will get a response from USDA this week. I had to have my packet in the mail by Dec 20th which is today. I sent it about two weeks ago, hopefully it arrived to its destination safe and sound. I may contact the Minnesota offices to see if it actually arrived.

Will you be working in Minnesota if you get the job?

I agree. at least she needs to see her other parent as well. he can't hold her back that is not good for her. She will see the true color in him eventually once she gets older and will get hurt from him, not you. But she does not need that if he lets her go for a couple of months or so for visiting only. =/

I hope the court gives good fair with you that she needs to be with you for good reasons.

I agree. at least she needs to see her other parent as well. he can't hold her back that is not good for her. She will see the true color in him eventually once she gets older and will get hurt from him, not you. But she does not need that if he lets her go for a couple of months or so for visiting only. =/

I hope the court gives good fair with you that she needs to be with you for good reasons.

She is coming next weekend for a week. I cant wait! It has been 5 months since I have seen her. I try not to think about it because if I do, I get really depressed and end up having difficulty functioning.

Will you be working in Minnesota if you get the job?

No, but the USDA-FSIS main offices are in Minnesota. The district offices for my region are in Springdale, AR. Everything has to go to Minnesota until they make their decision to hire, then after that everything is through the District office. I will be working in Waldron, AR.

However I can work in Minnesota if there is a vacancy and I qualify for it. Might be a nice adventure for this southern girl though!

I am thinking about my latest purchase:

This soul seeking demonic cat!
1173.jpg

No, but the USDA-FSIS main offices are in Minnesota. The district offices for my region are in Springdale, AR. Everything has to go to Minnesota until they make their decision to hire, then after that everything is through the District office. I will be working in Waldron, AR.

However I can work in Minnesota if there is a vacancy and I qualify for it. Might be a nice adventure for this southern girl though!

Hope you get the job! Will it be better pay than your old one?

Hope you get the job! Will it be better pay than your old one?

Yes, by far. I will start out making $15.00 an hour if I get hired. I can make around $22 an hour within 5 years if I go full time and I maintain an 'excellent' rating on my file when inspectors undergo a review every quarter.

I didn't know the main USDA offices are in Minnesota. Where?

I didn't know the main USDA offices are in Minnesota. Where?

Minneapolis, but it is the FSIS division only I think. They are the arm of the USDA that regulates food safety during slaughter and processing.

The USDA is an umbrella over APHIS, FSIS, USFS, and some other alphabet soups I can't think of right off.

It would be kind of cool to get this position and just kind of use it to travel the country and see what it has to offer. As long as vacancies are there and I qualify for them, I can go anywhere in the U.S. Right now I'm just starting out small and going from there.

I just really really really really hope I get this job. My theory is if I am going to be stuck in poultry processing then I would want to have the USDA job. The pay is much better and so are the benefits.

awesome I am supportive my counsellor said you are smart! I am very good skills wise how control myself focus on best hard work! seems impressive hard work mature!! It is very good improve try keep going to successfully!! :D

OOO if Dixie gonna be working in the Golden Gopher state, she ought to watch up above where I am .. hehe... I might let rip something good at her later but naw that ought to be hilarious for sure if it ever happen.. hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back