What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am final on arrangement anxiety coming soon Feb 1 therapy with interpreter coming soon long time I am nervous!! guy lots of skills on pretty sound best focus teach me!! I will learn more increase skills!!

I think I'll take the weekend off and read three books. (Perry Mason novels by Gardner, lol.)

I am exciting about thriller today pretty easy happy :D I am very happy inspiration positive keep focus on your smile and faithful! I learn it peaceful!!

I'm thinking how much I'm looking forward to taking a bath soon to celebrate finishing the week. Gonna read my latest Dr. Scarpetta book!

I am doing clean room because otherwise make sure on clean up prevent to bedbugs cause protect house!! my parents is very many dirty I will back on after christmas I will clean my dress protect safe! prevent to bedbug last year worst it! Final clean up better smooth! serious!!

I have decorated the tree, and soon I will wrapping presents and I'm off to a birthday party in Russvegas. Don't know when I will be back but I'm betting there will be a late night walmart run in the works.

Thinking I hate this crappy weather. Just wish it would decide whether to rain, drizzle or stop. It's been doing all three since 4 am and doesn't show any signs of stopping. Hoping Sheila is staying dry.

I am pretty sound!! keep going to plan careful anxiety before on christmas!! will better serious!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking we have two matajans' on the loose here

I plan do sleep over my grandma and 25th to 26, back home!!

Wirelessly posted

I wondered about that. Makes me wonder what's going on. Also makes me think some people aren't really interested in the deaf community at all at times. Just make up names, come onto a forum and post nonsense, then create another name and start all over again.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Wirelessly posted

I wondered about that. Makes me wonder what's going on. Also makes me think some people aren't really interested in the deaf community at all at times. Just make up names, come onto a forum and post nonsense, then create another name and start all over again.

I have to agree with you, they seem to take more interest in Ivy leaguage and being smart :rme:

plus it is against the forum rules to create duplicate accounts.

that is pretty sound tough! I am thinking before gift tea and christmas my parents i think so might to figure good idea!!! Good idea my grandparents! will surprised :D gift will heart!

I'm thinking : Boo!!! I work on Christmas day =(

Me too! I will work on Christmas Day. Luckily, my daughter doesnt fly in until the next day. That would have been a horrible impression on her if I worked on Christmas day while she was visiting.

Those people, including some audists, are just losers. Ignore them. There are still plenty of us who are interesting in the Deaf community. :) Ignore them..they have a few screw loose in their heads.

Me too! I will work on Christmas Day. Luckily, my daughter doesnt fly in until the next day. That would have been a horrible impression on her if I worked on Christmas day while she was visiting.

Yeah :/ Hope you have an awesome time with her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back