What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound? I thought you're deaf? :dizzy:

what do you saying talk me well you are misunderstand , she is very lie another men! man angry her, i am not my business I am serious, my friends inspector her ! I am not involved, I am serious

That seems to be asking for alot.....Just sayin. I saw another post where you were asking for full summers. 42 days is the norm. Wondering, has he sued for child support. I would expect him to do so.

He has her for the whole school year and I get nothing. What do u mean that is asking fro a lot? My lawyer said that it is reasonable under Maryland law.

that is pretty sound hard work!!! they figure out stress headache high! I have tough lots of best complication! so what I think so nothing point!!

what do you saying talk me well you are misunderstand , she is very lie another men! man angry her, i am not my business I am serious, my friends inspector her ! I am not involved, I am serious
I see yea, I ok yea..

I am having a bad moment where I just sit here and think about too many things. This is not good for my state of mind. I can't sleep and my mind is just going. It's going in places I don't like to go. I have got to get some insurance soon and get back on my medications. I can't afford $400/month Abilify medicine. I'm trying my best to keep my head up without my medicine but it's hard when my mood is just everywhere and nowhere all at once. I'm just in a IDGARA kind of mood anymore. I try to find stuff to do around here but everyday I find less to do and find myself becoming less motivated to anything.

I am having a bad moment where I just sit here and think about too many things. This is not good for my state of mind. I can't sleep and my mind is just going. It's going in places I don't like to go. I have got to get some insurance soon and get back on my medications. I can't afford $400/month Abilify medicine. I'm trying my best to keep my head up without my medicine but it's hard when my mood is just everywhere and nowhere all at once. I'm just in a IDGARA kind of mood anymore. I try to find stuff to do around here but everyday I find less to do and find myself becoming less motivated to anything.

Some of those companies have programs where they will give it to you free if you can't pay.

I don't know if yours is one, but talk to your Dr

Some of those companies have programs where they will give it to you free if you can't pay.

I don't know if yours is one, but talk to your Dr

I would but when I went to pay off my clinic bill from the last visit, there was a sign on the counter that read:

If you do not have insurance, you must pay an $84 clinic fee BEFORE seeing the doctor. If you do not have this money today, we will be glad to reschedule your appointment for a later date.

After paying my bills for this month I will have a total of about $20 left to my name until I get another small check from subbing. At least when I am subbing I feel productive. I don't know how I will make it through the next two weeks. Right now I'm just hoping and praying that I am able to get this USDA job I have been going on and on about. It would make me feel better, but at the same time I'm just worried that I might not get chosen. If I don't get chosen for the position, I will have to work part-time at Walmart and work on my Aunt's farm until I am able to return to Tyson in a year.

It just doesn't help that I am so used to being able to help and give to others that now I find myself being the one unable to provide even for my own fair share. I just don't feel good enough about anything anymore because I went from being on my way up and out to crashing down all over again from square one.

I'm thinking how hard it was to understand that Haitian man that came in at work today. He asked for chicken, so I show him the chicken based meals we have...again he just says chicken...I ask " Which one do you want? " he started speaking and I swear my brain got scrambled trying to understand him!!! It was so HARD! I think the American man whose order I had taken before him saw my look of desperation at trying to understand and get something coherent out of the man that he helped him ( and me in the process :giggle: ) make the order. That has to be one of the worse accents I have come across :/

I'm thinking how hard it was to understand that Haitian man that came in at work today. He asked for chicken, so I show him the chicken based meals we have...again he just says chicken...I ask " Which one do you want? " he started speaking and I swear my brain got scrambled trying to understand him!!! It was so HARD! I think the American man whose order I had taken before him saw my look of desperation at trying to understand and get something coherent out of the man that he helped him ( and me in the process :giggle: ) make the order. That has to be one of the worse accents I have come across :/

Haitians speak an Ebonics type of French I think, that might explain the rough accent. :shock: Yo, Salute! BTW from what I am told when Haitians order chicken, they expect a whole chicken that is ready to cook.

thinking in the next 10 mins will be the last 10 mins at work for the year 2010 before I head to Sydney tomorrow for deaf-related organisation work; afterwards - a well earned christmas break! :D

I'm thinking that it's just a tad bit cold here. Nah .. it's a balmy 10 degrees. :lol:

haitians speak an ebonics type of french i think, that might explain the rough accent. :shock: Yo, salute! Btw from what i am told when haitians order chicken, they expect a whole chicken that is ready to cook.

lol!!!

Somehow I have two different weather things on my task bar, but I don't mind. One is from "WeatherBug" and I get the weather forecast from a local TV station. It says we are sitting at 53 right now. The other thing I have is from The Weather Channel and it says we are at 44. Which do I believe?

We have lots of Haitians in our area. I do know they speak a French Creole. Some of them are easier to understand than the Guatemalans that are here also. That is according to my son. I can't read the lips of any of them.

Somehow I have two different weather things on my task bar, but I don't mind. One is from "WeatherBug" and I get the weather forecast from a local TV station. It says we are sitting at 53 right now. The other thing I have is from The Weather Channel and it says we are at 44. Which do I believe?

You could take the median! That'd be 48.5 degrees !! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back