What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great Christmas surprise for you! I hope you enjoy your visit with your grandparents.

true I will sleep over my grandparents, she told me I am happy, also my parents on dec 25 on busy!! lots of fun I gift to xmas on for my grandparent think so happy and, I think so good idea, she know me hugs I wish be see visit to my family! I am awkward to how feeling nervous!! :naughty: I am very nervous normal!! I know try best love my family :D I sleep over my grandparents, again my dad and mom, I visits to my uncle at house pretty sound lots of busy!! lol :D

I miss my mom long time she know me love heart I knew my mom is very missing me! she will happy see me soon! :D christmas I am happy!

true I will sleep over my grandparents, she told me I am happy, also my parents on dec 25 on busy!! lots of fun I gift to xmas on for my grandparent think so happy and, I think so good idea, she know me hugs I wish be see visit to my family! I am awkward to how feeling nervous!! :naughty: I am very nervous normal!! I know try best love my family :D I sleep over my grandparents, again my dad and mom, I visits to my uncle at house pretty sound lots of busy!! lol :D

I miss my mom long time she know me love heart I knew my mom is very missing me! she will happy see me soon! :D christmas I am happy!

You make me smile. I love that family is so important to you.

You make me smile. I love that family is so important to you.

yes you are exciting smile :D I love family true I am thriller see my parents and grandparents :D I love family! I am exciting see my grandparent I give email my grandma , my friend teacher person know me would email me I am exciting!!! whooa I am final see communication to my friend teacher, I was younger she know me :D

Wirelessly posted

posts from hell said:
Where? What cost? If you are sick and need the electrolytes , and you can afford Gatorade, and it is accessible, it is good.

Natural food stores, aisles, etc... I use "recharge". Usually very similar in pricing.

I have a pack of powdered electrolytes from a pharmacy in my first aid kit for pets. Cheaper than Gatorade.

rid cookies clean up infecton my computer long time!

Thinking, I will be back - gonna take my mother to go see Christmas lights. She missed the last 3 trips out with MIL. Back later.

I think so good idea advise customer said personal said best avg 2011, seems sound great he is expert! wow that is guy is very friendly nice!

Wonder what's up with Skype. I get logged on, then it drops and says "connecting". It hasn't been able to connect pretty much all day.

Finally found the home button on my laptop.

I learn mistake on fault avoid diet pepsi anxiety again! Oh my mistake! I can't sleep! myself design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back