What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
like this?
ambrosia-ct-1734367-l.jpg

didn't know what's ambrosia until looked up - looks yum. fruit tarts rule!!

impressive!

Thinking about going to bed!

Wondering if he should leave CA after brother's wedding. Tired of the stupid state politics and gaming my salary (yes, I realize it's a nice job- but what's the point of a roller coaster if you can't enjoy the ride?). Blah.

DC, Hawaii, Northeast (Boston, Maine, etc.) even England, France, Italy are options. I'll work as a sheep herder. I mean shoot, I just want some peace and solitude (That David Thoreau was onto something there).

Mt dew, hmm...*thinking* I don't think there's some around here at my workplace. *sadface*

gazaaahaaaa...as soon as my eyes met "mt dew". My brain just went ka-blooey "need some dew!!"...love the taste. sniff. I'm out of Dew until this weekend. They're almost as essential as condoms.

Wondering if he should leave CA after brother's wedding. Tired of the stupid state politics and gaming my salary (yes, I realize it's a nice job- but what's the point of a roller coaster if you can't enjoy the ride?). Blah.

DC, Hawaii, Northeast (Boston, Maine, etc.) even England, France, Italy are options. I'll work as a sheep herder. I mean shoot, I just want some peace and solitude (That David Thoreau was onto something there).

:lol: Idk if you'll ever find peace and solitude! If you do, send me some! :D

I am thinking about how amazing world deaf expo was, and that I wish I could go back and do the whole week again! Best week of my life!

am thinking how breath-taking and calming the night riding is... makes you wonder why I didn't bother buying a car. Pointless when I drive car about 3-4 months a year.

Thinking when will hubby call to let me know we are going out of town again tomorrow. If we do, I have to get to the store and gas up my car. Make sure I have cash for the turnpike since I don't have a "SunPass" (prepaid card for the turnpike). Also, since daughter is not going with us, have to make sure she has something she can fix to eat while we are gone.

Come on, hubby, call already!!

Okay hubby called. He is off tomorrow and we are going out of town. Yeah!! Gonna run to the store soon to get things we will need. It's a 3 hour drive to where we are going, then we will look around and maybe have a picnic lunch. We will travel 3 hours back home late in the day.

Too much on my mind, test tonight, locating externship sites , and doing all work due necessary to finish school in two weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back