What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks FF. I really love this place and want to stay/live here. a perfect place for my child also. it's really too bad he has to be a jerk. if I lock myself out the condo, he will want $200. if you lost keys, he will want $100. and $100 per day after 1st if you're late on your rent check . . .
Your landlord sounds very greedy!

JUST saw a mother raccoon right by our sliding door! hello coons! long time no see you bandits. :)

thinking (wondering) where her babies are...

JUST saw a mother raccoon right by our sliding door! hello coons! long time no see you bandits. :)

thinking (wondering) where her babies are...

41v47c0EFTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

omg so cute.. where did you find that?!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/DeLux-Raccoon-Pilot-Animal-Flaps/dp/B001PLMOUM]Amazon.com: DeLux Raccoon Face Wool Pilot Animal Cap/Hat with Ear Flaps and Poms: Clothing[/ame]

hhhmmmm.... a good size for my winter hat..... :aw:

I'm thinking about get iPhone 4 in early August instead of late August since I have enough money after sold my Droid in 2 days ago.

All the best for your situation freckles. :|

thanks FF. I really love this place and want to stay/live here. a perfect place for my child also. it's really too bad he has to be a jerk. if I lock myself out the condo, he will want $200. if you lost keys, he will want $100. and $100 per day after 1st if you're late on your rent check til he receives it in hands. he doesn't care if it's on way in mail . . .

landlord have heartless and inconsiderate person! 100 bucks for a key. that s ridiculous! hope things go bitter with his business as a landlord.

thanks FF. I really love this place and want to stay/live here. a perfect place for my child also. it's really too bad he has to be a jerk. if I lock myself out the condo, he will want $200. if you lost keys, he will want $100. and $100 per day after 1st if you're late on your rent check til he receives it in hands. he doesn't care if it's on way in mail . . .

Lol. He can demand 1000 a day for all the good it will do him. No court will accept it, since there ARE landlord/tenant laws. Check this link:
Landlord/Tenant Legal Assistance

I am thinking that i am going to make ambrosia for tomorrow at work. My two co workers, one will be transfering to other office and one will be retired. so we ll have a little farwell party at work. They definintely will be missed.

Lol. He can demand 1000 a day for all the good it will do him. No court will accept it, since there ARE landlord/tenant laws. Check this link:
Landlord/Tenant Legal Assistance
yeah I know, that's why I didn't bother and signed -- or I'd have my baby in the car! but really, duplicating keys would be under $5 and gas to our place if locked out $0 since he lives in same complex and can walk over here. :roll: I'm being very caution and have duplicated a lot of keys in case, hide them in trees. :lol: :Ohno:

thank you naisho & frisky.

I'm going to a small island near Aruba for 8days! I am very excited, but nervous! :)
nooo you are not!! aww man you got to go first! BEAUTIFUL, champ island. aruba's one on my must-go list. you will have to tell me more about it after you come back. including top-secret tips, you understand?? :D

I am thinking..... it's time to start dinner.

Oh, by the way, MIL fell today. Tripped on a hanger she left on the floor. Hurt the should she broke 2-3 years ago. We may have to take her to the doctor, but for now she is resting with an ice-pack. my son had to help her up and guide her to her bed. My mother finished her laundry for her. Hubby is now going to Wendy's to get her a salad for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back