What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

i am thinking on how confused I am

That is a red lipped Pancake Batfish.

Some species of Batfish live on the ocean floor beneath the oil spill and may become extinct.

It looks like a picture of me when I wake up in the morning before I've had my Mt Dew

That is a red lipped Pancake Batfish.

Some species of Batfish live on the ocean floor beneath the oil spill and may become extinct.

:ty: for sharing this with me and I learned something new:)

My 3 year old nephew saw my aids this morning on my night table, and he went over to them and tried to put them in his ears! :giggle: It was cute.

I'm excited for my first time going to DNO soon!

I was staying at friend's house and she love to eat , and she saw my HA on the table and thought it was candy ! She was going to bite into but my HA starting feed backing at her!
Another time I took a nap and left my HA on the coffee table and when I woke my HA was missing. I looked everywherefor , then I find in my dog bed , he thought I lost it aand was keeping it for me.
I was surprise that my dog did not made a hole in my HA when he pick it up with his big teeth!

I'm trying to figure out what week to take my vacation, I will be taking 5 days. I would like to go on a small road trip, but not sure how that will work just yet. I've been suggested the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, New Mexico, and others. I want to be able to actually do stuff, not just spend most of my time driving to get there. Any thoughts?

I think it is terribly cute. :wave:
so do I too. look at 'hairs'!!
Red-Lipped_Batfish_Cocos_Island_Costa_Rica.jpg
I don't think he liked it when you said he's cute. :giggle:

Those whiskers call for a Gillette Super Pro! :lol:

is thinking how this week is going to be - I guess, it is going to e a utterly quiet one. :aw:

is thinking, is this semester of this summer where hearing kids take an ASL summer school right now?

Just thinking what a great day today and great night last night was with friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back