What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of what I will do with having no car payments for the first time in 10 years...which bills should I pay off first.

I would say credit cards and then the mortgage. :)

Sorry to hear your car has been stolen.

I would say credit cards and then the mortgage. :)

Sorry to hear your car has been stolen.

The mortgage...impossible to pay it off in 2 years. I do not want to wait a million years before buying a new car.

The credit cards definitely first and I am not sure about my student loan and my SSDI repayment. I will see how fast I pay off my credit cards and if the piece of junk is still running good, maybe focus on my student loans and SSDI..

My student loans and SSDI repayment are almost all paid off and the interest rates on those are very very low.

I really want to save money for a huge renovation project for my house.

Get a toyota shel.. just a suggestion. It will probably outlast the amount you spend on it that it will be an investment.

You can probably get some of the 90's-00's model for $~2k these days. Ideally something along the lines of the 2nd to last gen camry's and celicas.

Sucks about the santa fe, it appears you got a lot going on your plate.

I'm thinking I'm soooo happy it's Friday and that I'm done with work for the week! :)

Get a toyota shel.. just a suggestion. It will probably outlast the amount you spend on it that it will be an investment.

You can probably get some of the 90's-00's model for $~2k these days. Ideally something along the lines of the 2nd to last gen camry's and celicas.

Sucks about the santa fe, it appears you got a lot going on your plate.

Thanks..
Yea, a lot going on and trying not to let everything overwhelm me but to focus on one problem at a time. Once I do that, I am ok.

I got another issue going on..I do not even know if my daughter is still in this country or not. That was one issue I was so stressed out and upset about last week.

At least I have my wonderful husband, my son, my brother, his girlfriend, and my few close girlfriends who have been giving me a lot of love and support.

Just need to hope that nothing else comes up. It was ironic that we found my SUV missing the morning after my hubby got great news about getting a huge promotion.

I really want 2010 to be over and done with..hasnt been too great of a year already.

We arent worrying about buying a car now..first, I gotta focus on gathering all the required paperwork for the GAP insurance and mailing it. wait for them to process my claim and when that is done, then focus on buying another car.

Thanks..
Yea, a lot going on and trying not to let everything overwhelm me but to focus on one problem at a time. Once I do that, I am ok.

I got another issue going on..I do not even know if my daughter is still in this country or not. That was one issue I was so stressed out and upset about last week.

At least I have my wonderful husband, my son, my brother, his girlfriend, and my few close girlfriends who have been giving me a lot of love and support.

Just need to hope that nothing else comes up. It was ironic that we found my SUV missing the morning after my hubby got great news about getting a huge promotion.

I really want 2010 to be over and done with..hasnt been too great of a year already.

We arent worrying about buying a car now..first, I gotta focus on gathering all the required paperwork for the GAP insurance and mailing it. wait for them to process my claim and when that is done, then focus on buying another car.

I surely hope that is not the case. If so, then go after the ex with everything you've got and more if you can. I will continue praying for you and family.

I surely hope that is not the case. If so, then go after the ex with everything you've got and more if you can. I will continue praying for you and family.

My lawyer said there is nothing I can do about it because of the current custody agreement. That's why my new custody modification has the ban of him taking out of the country without my permission.

He refused the summons and I have to hire a process server to serve him but that is on hold since I dont know if he is in Mexico or not.

My daughter told me that they were taking a family trip to Mexico in July.

If she is not back by August 9th when she starts school, then I will have justification to report her missing or kidnapped and knowing my ex hubby, there is no way he would go that far to "kidnap" her. However, I dont trust what's going on in Mexico as a safe place to take a trip. I am just more worried about something happening to them there instead of my ex "kidnapping" her. He wouldnt want to live in Mexico anyway after going through so much to become an US citizen.

I just have to hold my ground and hope for the best. It is so frustrating. No wonder I am just completely stressed out with all the things going on and getting my SUV stolen is not something I need now but nothing I can do about it.

I was told that custody isn't worth the time and all because of when your kid gets older, they would want to visit their father or mother anytime they want to.

I dont usually like Bud beer, but this Bud Light Golden Wheat with coriander and citrus peel is pretty good! :)

I am thinking does any have any funny stories about wearing a HA?
I do. Years ago a a boyfriend brought me to meet some of his family. We all sitting in the living room talking and a girl around 8 years old was standing in front of me listening to me talk. She said " you talk funny" I show her my HA and said "I hear funny too and I wear a HA to help me hear" The girl thought for a few minutes then said "take that out of your ear" I did , she then ask me to talk and " she said "you still talk funny!" She was disappointed as she thought she fixed my speech.

I am thinking does any have any funny stories about wearing a HA?
I do. Years ago a a boyfriend brought me to meet some of his family. We all sitting in the living room talking and a girl around 8 years old was standing in front of me listening to me talk. She said " you talk funny" I show her my HA and said "I hear funny too and I wear a HA to help me hear" The girl thought for a few minutes then said "take that out of your ear" I did , she then ask me to talk and " she said "you still talk funny!" She was disappointed as she thought she fixed my speech.

:lol:

My 3 year old nephew saw my aids this morning on my night table, and he went over to them and tried to put them in his ears! :giggle: It was cute.

I'm excited for my first time going to DNO soon!

I am thinking what is that on Bott's avatar :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back