What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get lunch ready, but it's hot... *pout* and *sigh*

Off I am anyway :wave:

Thinking about next Tuesday's fitness class. Two hours running *urgh* I'm already tired just thinking about it...

that long? I rather :zzz:

that long? I rather :zzz:

:giggle: I could give you a nice spot in one of the corners of the room. I'm sure you'd be just fine watching us :cool2:

Today one hour Body Vive and one hour Body Jam. Gotta love disco and house dance :D Especially the new house version is awesome! I need more hip hop though :hmm:

My all-time favorite Body Jam Class, still is number 48 with the coolest house eva :cool2:

I'm thinking I am really proud of my son. In Missouri, we never had to have grades for any of our home school lessons, so I didn't grade the papers, just kept track of what was required by the state. Here in Florida, I have a few other requirements that I detest, so my son will be doing a virtual school this next year. They are requiring that I provide a report card for this past year. I had to go back and grade all of his work for this past school year. He did better than I thought. I have this great program that keeps track of hours, attendance, lesson plans and grades and all kinds of stuff. It churched up a report card for me and I was shocked! :shock: All the subjects I thought he did well in, he did okay or bad, and his bad subject, was one of the best. Go figure! All in all, he did great!! I am really proud of him and he's been told on his FB page, my FB page and in person.

Way to go Dashanti!! (that's his AD user name)

I'm thinking I am really proud of my son. In Missouri, we never had to have grades for any of our home school lessons, so I didn't grade the papers, just kept track of what was required by the state. Here in Florida, I have a few other requirements that I detest, so my son will be doing a virtual school this next year. They are requiring that I provide a report card for this past year. I had to go back and grade all of his work for this past school year. He did better than I thought. I have this great program that keeps track of hours, attendance, lesson plans and grades and all kinds of stuff. It churched up a report card for me and I was shocked! :shock: All the subjects I thought he did well in, he did okay or bad, and his bad subject, was one of the best. Go figure! All in all, he did great!! I am really proud of him and he's been told on his FB page, my FB page and in person.

Way to go Dashanti!! (that's his AD user name)

:cheers:

Great work and keep it up!

I need to get lunch ready, but it's hot... *pout* and *sigh*

Off I am anyway :wave:

Thinking about next Tuesday's fitness class. Two hours running *urgh* I'm already tired just thinking about it...

I felt the same about going to the gym today..felt too hot to work out but I forced myself to go. It wasnt the greatest workout. Oh well.

I felt the same about going to the gym today..felt too hot to work out but I forced myself to go. It wasnt the greatest workout. Oh well.

We do have AC so it's not that bad... it would be worse running outside in the heat! I think I'd faint with those high temperatures so better do it indoors with nice AC :D

thinking how the countdown to the U.S descend everyday :D
thinking how I would learn to snowboard as I am going to the snowfields in three weeks time.

thinking how I would learn to snowboard as I am going to the snowfields in three weeks time.

Where are you going to? Gosh, I haven't gone skiing/snowboarding in years... :giggle:

The snowfields is the Perisher Valley two hours south of me.

Cool... that's where I wanted to go back then with bf, but he wasn't into skiing so we stayed longer in Bateman's Bay and Narooma. He was too lazy to drive to Canberra :roll:

You may broke your leg while falling. :lol:

Cool... that's where I wanted to go back then with bf, but he wasn't into skiing so we stayed longer in Bateman's Bay and Narooma. He was too lazy to drive to Canberra :roll:
Batemans Bay! That is the south coast I usually go there a lot every summer - didnt know you visited the nearby areas when you visited Australia :eek3:

I am thinking of attending one of the workshops at the interpreters conference tomorrow.

Batemans Bay! That is the south coast I usually go there a lot every summer - didnt know you visited the nearby areas when you visited Australia :eek3:

Drove all the way down from Brisbane (Surfers Paradise, Coolangatta, etc.) to Sydney (with detour through Katoomba) ;) Then further down to Melbourne until Port Campbell I think it was :wave: 3 weeks YAY! One of my best vacations eva :D

I am loving this heat wave! Yesterday I went to the water park and nobody was there! I guess nobody wanted to wait in line...I barely noticed the heat!!!!!! :)

I am loving this heat wave! Yesterday I went to the water park and nobody was there! I guess nobody wanted to wait in line...I barely noticed the heat!!!!!! :)

That's great, got to have the water park all to yourself :lol: Enjoy the heat , still gloomy here and loving it!

Snow??? :eek3: Where is the snow in your country? I only imagine board shorts and bikini's in Australia! Mountains?
You can't imagine us wearing board shorts all year round! We do have snow mountains nearby where I live, and I live in the valley - where canberra do get snow on rare occassions.

Just flat faced exhausted. I worked 10 hours today. Now my back is killing me, my legs are cramping, and my BGL is low but yet I am too tired to eat. FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back