What are you doing up this late?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I can't sleep because the baby is moving around alot in my belly!

What about you guys?

just got home from work.. and pick my son up from daycare now i'm online.. relaxing for few min then go to bed.. this internet tend to make me tired :D

well im talking with my honey for a few more minutes then going to bed, tmws weeding day ( weed wackers to u guys not 420 ) then friday LAWN MOWING first time in a lawn mower tractor thingy so me not gonna break the blade shit im a bit nervous abt it BUT the lawn needs mowing NOW before rain!

I talk my babe n my best friend.. smile.. then i zoom bed.. my tummy is butterfly for 2 days.. blahhhh!

Actually, I just woke up. I will be working at 7 am (MST), so I still have more than three hours to relax until then :) I slept all afternoon, evening and night so I feel very wide awaken! heh heh

I woke up at 5 a.m. I arrive work at 6 a.m. to drink nice coffee cup to read alldeaf to make me relax.

I will do my project when I will be done with my coffee cup. ;)

I just woke up. I've got a midterm at 10 am and I don't even feel ready for it... ugh! Wish me luck!

VamPyroX said:
I just woke up. I've got a midterm at 10 am and I don't even feel ready for it... ugh! Wish me luck!

Midterm? Its only like the 2nd week of school for me. o.O

I can't stay up late on weekends so yeah, because I have to go to the college...yep alot like school :roll: but sometimes I stay up on weekends so it's okay...but I get really tired easily so I go to bed around 11 or alittle after midnight lol I feel so old

Steel said:
I can't stay up late on weekends so yeah, because I have to go to the college...yep alot like school :roll: but sometimes I stay up on weekends so it's okay...but I get really tired easily so I go to bed around 11 or alittle after midnight lol I feel so old
*Scratching on my head* ---> I can't stay up late on weekends so yeah, because I have to go to the college... Check your grammar... Do you go to school on weekends?

You feel old? I thought that your a virgin teeny boy! :lol:

But otherwise... your doing real good! :D

pinkster said:
Midterm? Its only like the 2nd week of school for me. o.O

Hi, Jams.. RIT has quarter system. SFSU (my college) has semester system...long weeks!! RIT tends to go faster than any colleges with semester system. That's why.

I tend to clean up my mess and organize stuff before my school starts next week, BUT my classes will start on Feb. 2!! :fu:

I get on late at night because I can't sleep....

DirtyOldMan said:
*Scratching on my head* ---> I can't stay up late on weekends so yeah, because I have to go to the college... Check your grammar... Do you go to school on weekends?

You feel old? I thought that your a virgin teeny boy! :lol:

But otherwise... your doing real good! :D
uh okay? :ugh:

aren't you supposed to do some "dirty business" with eternity or something? as of now? well then....? get off the computer.

Sleeping

Damn...I wish I could stay up late...or have a computer at home to chatty late at nite! However, as it is, I'm usually asleep by about 10 pm cuz I get up at 5 am...*sigh*...maybe someday...when I get my very own computer again!!!

Smiles!

:zzz:
DD

Back