What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably due to the fact when you exercise such as riding a bicycle you are going to get warmer. When you're inside you're not doing any exercise so naturally you're not going to feel warmer.

That and being on meds can have an effect too.

I already edited my post hours ago mentioning I missed the part where he'd be in a bike. Bit that doesn't seem to be what people have been commenting about.....I'm just responding to that.

Hey Amber, I was thinking about what you said........and had a pedicure today. hahaha

On the spur of the moment, I was curious about Pyramid schemes and Ponzi schemes, and I checked the FTC website for research, and it reads like a history lesson, capable of lulling one to sleep.

Yup, me too. I wear one on the way to work, and when I'm sitting around in the break room. Lately I haven't needed it in the way home.

I missed the snow SC got this year!! It only snowed a couple times the whole time I lived there and it was never enough to accumulate or stay cold enough to stick around.
yup.. My niece was not pleased to see the snow in SC while at college LOL. We saw more snow here in my neck of the woods in NC than usual. I lived in SC for 5 years (until 2012 :( ) and only saw snow maybe 2 of the 5 I was there. Never lasting more than a day or two. Only one year it stuck around for a week *thud*

I grew up in PA- with all the blizzards we used to have..the one in 1978 and in 1983..and the huge ice storms (1 to 2 inch thick!) in..hmm it was after 1994 I remember that.... so the amount of snow in SC & NC (and GA) was just about right lol.

You know now that I'm thinking about it....I lived in Illinois too for a little while, about 8 months I think, from Aug to April in 1990. Very mild winter. It was Southern Illinois though, not real far from St. Louis Missouri. On Scott AFB.

I live about an hour east of Scott (actual driving distance depends on if you go down to I64 or take IL 161. But 161 is two lane and 64 is divided 4 lane).

That short a time in this area tells you very little about the expected weather. It varies greatly from mild to sever from year to year. We have just been through a cold and messy (including lingering snow) winter. So we are more than ready for spring! Yesterday (04/11/14) Centralia actually had a high of 70°F which is 6°F higher than average.

Mmmmhmmmm it's been a colder than normal winter for pretty much the entire country, pretty sure everybody has been ready for spring to come.

I read somewhere that because spring will be late and as soon as it warms up, there will be a rapid explosion of blossoming which will make the pollen count high. Hopefully that info is wrong. I do not want to deal with my allergies. I already had issues with them last week.

Weather? It was 34 degrees here today which is very warm for April, rest of the month has been late-20s.
And i'm having a glass of wine....well why not :)

Washing my winter outerwear. Yeah, it's supposed to be cold later this week, but I'll just layer up.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I am preparing my bike bag for travel today. Let's see..... my phone for ntouch mobile for emergency purposes? Check. Photobucket Mobile all ready to go? Check. Gatorade ready to be packed up? Check. Chargers and accessories packed and ready? Check. Wallet, insurance, etc all handy? Check.

Or not. Severe Thunderstorm Warning for my area. That's a real killjoy for today. :(

I remember working construction in Chicago in the Loop just a short ways from Michigan Avenue. I had spent most of my life in Alaska. Chicago has a special kind of weather. In the winter it is not that horribly low temperaturewise but it chills you to the bone. Then Spring comes it is like throwing a switch to the kind of heat that puts a sheen of sweat on you just stepping out the door at six in the morning. I did okay in the winter but when the awful heat of spring hit me I had to go. I held out until May but it was one day at a time.

Gonna be working outside most of the day...fetrtilizing/watering my flower garden...

working here again. After work, will spend my time with my family and out to walk with either or both of my kids. :)

Trying to figure out why I am rapidly losing battery life. Already lost 25 percent in less than a half hour.

@chicagoblue, google eats battery, kill location service and watch it improve;
stuck in class waiting to go see some friends

@chicagoblue, google eats battery, kill location service and watch it improve;
stuck in class waiting to go see some friends

I did kill location services, and it was still rapidly draining, so I took an emergency trip to the phone store to find out why, and they stabilized it, so it's okay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back