What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I said yesterday that it was supposed to be 71 today? Well the temps are showing 73 right now, and it's 1:25 PM in the afternoon.

On my break. Only one today, I'm booked with 7 hours of massage today.

Remember when I said yesterday that it was supposed to be 71 today? Well the temps are showing 73 right now, and it's 1:25 PM in the afternoon.

What do you usually have the temp set to inside the house?

73 is perfect turn off the heat/AC open all the windows weathers. Perfectly comfortable weather. Not hot, not cold. Perrrrect

What do you usually have the temp set to inside the house?

73 is perfect turn off the heat/AC open all the windows weathers. Perfectly comfortable weather. Not hot, not cold. Perrrrect

75. Also, humidity is higher today, too-- it's 50%, compared to 18 yesterday.

73 is gorgeous- even with just 50% humidity.

Here it is a very nice 79 degrees outside and does not even feel that hot (and I'm in the South!). If the sun wasn't such a blazing ball of light that hurts my eyes I'd spend more time outside...

73 is gorgeous- even with just 50% humidity.

Here it is a very nice 79 degrees outside and does not even feel that hot (and I'm in the South!). If the sun wasn't such a blazing ball of light that hurts my eyes I'd spend more time outside...

Well, I got news for you-- it's almost 80 outside here-- temps keep rising.

Watching the clothes go round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished eating chicken burrito. I'm resting now. I will do laundry in an hour.

Avoiding a 13 year old boy that likes to hug.... I am not a touch feely person, I do not like my personal pace invaded. I tend to be uptight, grouchy, and mean about.... But the boy seems to have something off about him. I do not know what so I do not know how to respond, so I am hiding...

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Enjoying the A/C as the 86F is just too warm here for me. Also, working to not allow a user to upset me. The user is not worth it and just keeps coming back for more. Ah well - I will survive and this person can just suck rotten eggs.

Enjoying the A/C as the 86F is just too warm here for me. Also, working to not allow a user to upset me. The user is not worth it and just keeps coming back for more. Ah well - I will survive and this person can just suck rotten eggs.

Someone on FB? If so, I think I know who though don't remember her name, just her comments.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Thinking how great an app developer is. I sent an email complaint about an update to their app that annoyed me and the fixed it within a week after contacting me to discuss how they could help.
If they'll share the fix with me (don't think it's a proprietary), I will contact some other app developers and ask them to fix their apps too.
The problem is/was that even with the app set to mute it will trigger my ComPilot's Bluetooth which means I can barely hear other sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Nuts
It's all nuts
All of it
To alienating. Toss those things blue tooth green tooth dead tooth's
Sign and be free!!

Relaxing after a busy day...got sore sore muscles now.

Gonna be working outside most of the day...fetrtilizing/watering my flower garden...

That was what I did except for fertilizing or watering ...I just did a major spring cleaning on both yards to get ready for gardening.

I got my work gloves on and just raked underneath the deck, front porch, and the side of the house to get rid of the old leaves that fell last fall. Gathered all the junk to get thrown away and then pulled the cement out of my flower beds.

My muscles are screaming now...that was 2 hours of hard labor but boy, I LOVE hard labor outdoors. I noticed that I do more of the outdoors hard labor than my husband does while my husband does the cooking and laundry. lol

Both yards (front and back) are now ready for gardening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back