What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did kill location services, and it was still rapidly draining, so I took an emergency trip to the phone store to find out why, and they stabilized it, so it's okay now.
So, your phone's life was stabilized by a trip to the phone ER, eh? Did the phone get to go home for further recuperation? :lol:

So, your phone's life was stabilized by a trip to the phone ER, eh? Did the phone get to go home for further recuperation? :lol:

Phone CPR!

I think, I think I'm going it bed. Sooooo tired. I rarely go to bed before midnight, so I'm freaking tired lol

I am studying Objective C, a programming language used to make OS X and iOS apps.

Recovering and needing sleep bad. Day 3 no sleep for now. Will try to get some later. We have to change the batteries in smoke alarms as they are all going off. Fire Department says they are louder than usual due to the high ceilings. They came as a precaution only. We had no fire or anything, just weak batteries. They were all changed in October, but must have been a bad batch.

I am studying Objective C, a programming language used to make OS X and iOS apps.

If you make apps where the user can mute the sound, please be sure to also prevent it from triggering Bluetooth connectivity. I just had an app developer do that for a game app that recently added sound. It was annoying how it would still connect to my ComPilot even though I had it set to mute.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Taking my lunch break after doing Chainsaw Massacre (to roots so I can dig up some small trees that have thick roots)

I am so lucky to have children... just spent a glorious few hours watching my son's soccer game. :)

Sorting out my sis AND dry cleaning! Think I'll tell her to come for a swim... :evil:

Watching The Masters & folding laundry.

Relaxing on my front porch with a glass of wine after washing and cleaning my car. Feels good!

Today is my youngest daughters 22nd birthday. We are all meeting for dinner at P.F. Changs in a few hours. Always a great day when I get to spend time with my kids.

Went for a little grocery shopping...remind me never to go on a Sunday evening...they were out of almost everything I needed to get...

Today is my youngest daughters 22nd birthday. We are all meeting for dinner at P.F. Changs in a few hours. Always a great day when I get to spend time with my kids.

I lovvvveeee that restaurant!!! Enjoy your time and happy birthday to your daughter!

My son and my rommmate's daughter gave themselves showers with the garden hose outside. Yep, with soap and shampoo and they thought that was so awesome. Loving spring break!

:birthday: to your youngest daughter. P.F. Changs is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back