What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: Ambrosia, Mew, ncff and a nihilist

Thank you for the huge laugh. I busted up good- and right now I am very very glad my parents have already left for their weekend away (Dad's MG club - some car show). Never mind that they already think and know I'm nuts sometimes...

:laugh2: hehehehe
=============
I was watching bunches of ASL/sign music videos before I came here...

Don't forget to thank chicagoblue many of our good times here would not be possible without him. :D

Right now, I am beginning to calm down from a MAJOR temper burst. Will only say right now, that it's MIL issues. For those that have been here, you know I have had issues with here for a long time.

I just got back from a quick store run, with tomorrow being 70+, I need to stay hydrated, so I brought three large bottles of Gatorade for tomorrow. Also have a bicycle trip planned tomorrow, too. :D

That's not exactly sweltering swamp ass danger of dehydration temps but.........

Carry on

That's not exactly sweltering swamp ass danger of dehydration temps but.........

Carry on

You're forgetting to factor in humidity. It's high 60's with 18% humidity, and tomorrow is gonna be more warmer than this. Supposed to be 71 tomorrow (today was supposed to be 62, but we hit 68 today), so yes, it is necessary.

Carry on

In his case it probably is. Pretty sure he mentioned being on this medication.

While you are taking risperidone, you may be more sensitive to temperature extremes such as very hot or cold conditions. Avoid getting too cold, or becoming overheated or dehydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, especially in hot weather and during exercise. It is easier to become dangerously overheated and dehydrated while you are taking this medication.

Risperidone (Risperdal) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com

Hmmmmm but would 71 degrees be "extreme temperatures"? Eh

That's like comfortable room temperature you set your ac/heat to. It's perfect lol

You don't get it, do you? This medicine, if I don't take care of myself properly, has some nasty side effects. You know those headaches one gets from not staying properly hydrated? I would get those, and they're unpleasant. Think of it that way.

Hmmmmm but would 71 degrees be "extreme temperatures"? Eh

That's like comfortable room temperature you set your ac/heat to. It's perfect lol

Edit.....Ahhhh the bike ride.

It's kind of amazing someone so afraid of sickness and injury rides a bike isn't it?

For Chicago area that's a heatwave. :)

Hey Mark, the night before we go on a bike ride I put my Gatorade in the freezer. Stays cold for a very long time. If you're not going too far on your bike ride then freeze the Gatorade for just a few hours before you go.

For Chicago area that's a heatwave. :)

NOT LATER IN THE SUMMER but for this early it is probably a bit high. They are north of me and in the middle of summer do get 80's, 90's and even have been known to get into the 100's. Humidity is also a factor.

Hey Mark, the night before we go on a bike ride I put my Gatorade in the freezer. Stays cold for a very long time. If you're not going too far on your bike ride then freeze the Gatorade for just a few hours before you go.

No, not far. Around my area, but since I have plans to take pictures tomorrow to post here, and have plans to be outside more than what's allowed, that's why I brought multiple bottles-- better safe than sorry.

I couldn't help it. If you leave the door even just cracked open a little for sexual innuendo.......I will come crashing through it like the Koolaid man :D

And damn did he leave himself open for it lol

:giggle:

I did a lot today. First went with my goddaughter to the zoo. She is almost two and her parents do not bring the stroller along. She walked for quite awhile then either her mom or I would carry her. It hurt my back so I couldn't hold her very long.

Then I stopped and visited my mom for a couple hours. After stopped and got a pedicure so my feet are pretty since flip flop, sandal weather is almost here.

NOT LATER IN THE SUMMER but for this early it is probably a bit high. They are north of me and in the middle of summer do get 80's, 90's and even have been known to get into the 100's. Humidity is also a factor.

There's also the factor that we hadn't had anything near this warm in more than 6 months, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back