What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to prep my bicycle for travel this afternoon, but that may not be a wise idea becaue it looks like rain this afternoon.

so you dont feel ill anymore from your post above after your post.

so you dont feel ill anymore from your post above after your post.

I'm no doctor. However, the fact that I didn't vomit or have bad movements suggests that it's probably just an upset stomach, and yes, I do feel a little better, because I'm eating saltine crackers, which seems to be helping.

or maybe you were hungry? could it be between hungry or tummy aches that confuses your tummy. :).

or maybe you were hungry? could it be between hungry or tummy aches that confuses your tummy. :).

Also possible. Looks like I'll be sticking to light food over the next few hours until my tummy feels better.

Trying to get the Forum mods attention about the poster offering services to forge passports and visa documents etc.
Did you send a "bad report" by clicking on the little report post triangle on the left of the post you want to report? That's one of the better ways to get the attention of ANY moderator.

Did you send a "bad report" by clicking on the little report post triangle on the left of the post you want to report? That's one of the better ways to get the attention of ANY moderator.

They got more than one report for I also reported by using the triangle you refer to. I don't remember which section it was because this guy/gal put the same thing in so many.

Just waiting for my dank and listening to Nirvana's Nevermind album, would have gone with In Utero, but I felt like some Nevermind. Going to make myself some tea and maybe head down the street for some tortillas, so I can make some burritos here.

I have been waiting for my appoitment since 9 morning its 12:30... And i dont see them calling me anytime soon...

For your dank??

The only way I use that word is to describe something that smells moist and putrid, like super mildewy or really stinky socks. So yep, I read that and went.....she's waiting for what??

I'm killing time before my next massage. Couple more hours and I'm outtie.

Just made some French toast lookalike and tabasco and taco sauce eggs, not to forget my tea.

For your dank??

The only way I use that word is to describe something that smells moist and putrid, like super mildewy or really stinky socks. So yep, I read that and went.....she's waiting for what??

I'm killing time before my next massage. Couple more hours and I'm outtie.
lol, no, just a slang word. When I first learned it, I was like what?

What am I doing? Taking a 10 block walk to the Metra due to CTA bus overcrowding

Made it!! Just in time, too, as the train arrived at the same time I entered the Ravenswood station.

Water used to work for those. Not anymore. If I get the hiccups I down a large bottle of Pepsi, which always works.

Eww.. Pepsi.. I stay away from soda's, not so much for health reasons, I just find them nasty tasting. As a kid, I loved soda and I eventually just came to a point where it tasted repulsive.

I drank my evening tea, seems to have calmed my hiccups down for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back