What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that baby catfish are insatiable. Got a catfish farm and just fed them and the bastards are still hungry.[/QUOTE

American's like their catfish

I need to cleverly arrange all sorts of healthy foods like fruits and such for the munchies instead of what I ate last night and believe me, you don't want a list, it's big.

Get the spicy wings and a pineapple, black olive and chicken pizza or add light anchovies to that if you like anchovies like I do, but I find most people don't like anchovies. Too much and it's super salty and nasty, one anchovie in the middle of a single slice, perfect!

everything except anchovies. ;)

Ohh id like to give it a shot.

If you have a Mellow Mushroom nearby, it's expensive, but the best pizza ever. High quality ingredients, can even get shrimp on your pizza there, many choices of toppings, cheeses and stuff like that, which the large chain ones can't compete with on quality, taste or options. :D

If you have a Mellow Mushroom nearby, it's expensive, but the best pizza ever. High quality ingredients, can even get shrimp on your pizza there, many choices of toppings, cheeses and stuff like that, which the large chain ones can't compete with on quality, taste or options. :D

Oh, no mellow mushroom around here. I did google it and it looks good to me!

whizzing around trying find post of new member from uk her post gone.

A bit off topic; but a number of people around here have used the seats on those to hold a tray when going through a buffet.

Have done that and also used it to hold the bags of library books.

...so...you're a STONED CHRISTIAN LOL!!!
:laugh2:

that's new

...jk...

No, I'm a sober atheist. Just because someone reads the bible, it means they have to be religious? As of this moment and the moment I wrote that post, I was entirely sober.

I try to be well informed where I can, not always the case though.

It's all good, going to blaze the last of it in a little bit. Romulan Haze is an amazing indica. Wish I had more to deal with my knee pains, but I don't so oh well.

Well, my relay only VP number is set up and good to go. Now to spread the word to family.

Headed to the store to pay for the milk the store owner kindly let me take home, with the promise I would return to pay for it, which I am about to do now. Why? The card reader was broken.

After the wonderful meeting in which we all insulted each other in our minds i shall eat a subway and a mango smoothy

Dealing with someone who is nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people are nonsense. :P Life is about finding those who aren't. :D Good luck in dealing with the nonsense, I hope they go away and stay there soon! :D ( I mean this sincerely! )

Just watched my team loose their game. Only their second loss but I still am not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back